Which girl should I date (aka which is hotter)?

Which girl should I date (aka which is hotter)?I have the opportunity to date either one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are cute but I like the left girl more.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're choosing solely on looks, you're doing it wrong.. you need to choose based on looks AND personality

• I know personality I'm looking for a looks rating because I'm bad at rating peoples looks.

• ok well in that case, i think the one on the left is cuter

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 21

• I don't like pink hair, but the girl with pink hair is cuter

• the kissy face girl looks more sexual. you'd probably have more fun with that one. lol

• Neither of thrm are my style so... maybe go with the one who has the best personality.

• And they will say "We're lesbian and the either one is my SO" 😂 I'ld like to see that face of urs in a situation like that

• I've known them for years that's not a possibility

• the pink one looks adorable!

• They both are equal, go with the better personality

• blonde

• Both are pretty but the blonde one, her hairs much more natural.

• Both of their hair is fake haha

• Yeah, honestly the pink hair one is beautiful and you know she seems like by what I see, the kind who would not cheat tbh... only serious guys would go for her. Left one is beautiful as well and since stereotypically guys go for blondes more, she may be in for the casual relationships. Admire your choice tho.

• Thanks and yes she is into that thing. I honestly think I know my choice thanks for your help.

• The pink-hair one looks more like a keeper.

• >>>>>

• Whichever one you like better. Duh v

• If you believe in it enough, it might come true.

• What's the point of that? I'm asking this because I have an actual shot with both of them.

• Sorry mate, I really can't believe you. And even if it were true, you have 0 tact for uploading their picture on a random website and picking which to date based on who random people think is hotter.

• If you can't believe me then don't answer the question. I just want to know their physical attractiveness because I'm bad at judging that. No big problem. Okay?

• It's not about what other people think of her looks

• I know that but I'm incredibly bad at rating girls that's why I'm asking for help.

• i think you should date with blonde one...

• The blondie.

• The blonde is way cuter

• both look like d same person

• Neither... If you're basing you choice off of their appearances, then you don't deserve either of them. Ew.

• No I'm not. I know their personalities. I don't know how they look (I'm very bad at rating girls they're both beautiful to me). That's all I was asking no need to be an asshole because of it.

• I'm being an 'asshole' about it because this question makes you look like AN ASS!

• That's what happens to nice guys. When a guy says all girls are ugly and laughs at you then you think he's a great guy. But when a guy like me asks for advice on who's hotter because he thinks all girls are equally beautiful he gets called an ass. The world works so well.

• Tbh I like the pink haired one more

• The blonde kind of looks like Ashley Benson

• I'd go with the blonde

What Guys Said 19

• Obvs the one on the left

• Left is hotter, although that's not saying much. Both look kinda crusty

• I don't find either of them particularly attractive, but the blonde one is better looking than the pink one.

• Both are beautiful - I love the piercings

• I would choose left

• Date both of them ;-) Lol joke...

Date the Blondie

• Pink hair!

• Blondy is all sex, pinky is calm family girl

• You date the pink one, I date the blonde. I will be your wing man

• left one

• Pink looks kindlier. Right has a harsh kind of attitude, from her picture.

• I don't know, pick left one.

• Both sucks.. but I'd say go with blonde one if u don't have any other choice.

• The blonde bud

• Blonde

• The pink hsir one looks better. Which obe you should date I can not say since I do not knou their personalities, their friends, their interests etc.

• Those girls look like they may be up for a 3way! Go for the gold man!

• I rather hit n quit both

• Hookup with both of them and decide which one you want to be your girlfriend. Better yet, have a threesome together if possible.

• This right here is the definition of an alpha.