Hay I think I want to change my hair but what do you think and to what style?

keep in mine my hair is really curly and thick hay i think i want to change my hair but what do you think and to what style ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have curly hair too, first thing you have to keep in mind is DONT brush your hair when its dry, like during the week and stuff. Coz all curly haired girls know what happens if u brush your hair... you get a huge hairball of frizz. We don't want that XD it might seem like "gross" but its not. If ur hair gets oily quick then just shower more often but don't brush your hair. Also, when I want to get waves instead of curls I do some braids and I sleep with them on, next day I undo those braids, and tadaa, you got the waves XD also, don't use lots of shampoo, use conditioners. Coz what shampoo does is make your hair more "dry", curly hair is already dry so yeah. Maximum twice a week (shampoo). Use a cotton t-shirt instead of a towel to dry your hair, and don't rub it against your head, just tap it.( plopping method. I personally LOVE this. It keeps your curls nice and soft). You may have noticed that I told you some tips for curly hair, not like other ways to change you hair. Why? Coz I literally used to HATE my curly hair. I wanted to change it always. Once I got to know how to control the curls and I knew some tips i absolutely loved them. Try to control your hair instead of changing it, curly hair can be really nice when you know how to "deal with it". Also, a you tuber who made me start wanting to try accept my curly hair is Alexandrasgirlytalk check her channel out, she's got some nice tips and DIY's :)

Um I don't care my hair is curly I just wanted to gety hair cut

Oooooh, alrighty, I got it wrong then xD

well, for me I cut my hair as a Layered V-cut, you can search on google for nice haircuts and you will find some nice ideas

Some hair cuts look better people not on me

What Guys Said 16

• Change it to whatever you like, play around with some styles and see what you personally really like. It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks, personally I think your hair is fine just the way it is but you could try for a look you haven't ever done before, not sure what those might be though

• It's good to see what you look like! You are very pretty. When I see hair like yours, I always think of how hot it must be. I remember when I was young that women had their hair thinned. I have no idea if they still do that. It was then easier to style. I think you look great in the picture. As far as what you can change it to, I really don't know. I have a friend who has done women's hair for about 40 years. If you would like, I can ask her what she thinks. Let me know.

um thanks. it actually is not hot at all a lot of times if i get to hot i will get my hair wet and it will stay wet and cool for abut 3 ta 4 hours in the winter it keeps me pretty warm so i don't need a hat

Do you remember how you said I should stay away from boys well no need to worry about that boys don't see me in that way 😂

I don't think I said to stay away from boys. I wish I could see what I said exactly. I'm not saying I didn't say something that might lead you to seeing that way. I want to see the context of what I said to make you feel that way. I'd never say to stay away from boys. And stop putting yourself down. Please private message me. I'd like to talk with you if you don't mind.

• Try dual pony tails.

what and face not ment for ponys or buns im pretty round faced

its genetic curl so it takes way to long to take out and doesn't stay long like to straighten my hair takes 3 ta 4 hours

well then have it curl under your face and have it frame your face.

• Curly hair is difficult to style, I think you've same pretty fine hair. Its rare to see a person who has curly hair.

*some

I know what you mean.

lke my aunt tried to make it straight got abut half way and said son of a bitch u got way to much hair i give so i looked pretty funny i had one side like poodle and the other all flat lol

• I have really really really wavy hair and it puffs up. Only thing has worked for me was shortening it. Don't think that an option for you :/

• 0|0
  • i think it's good this way, but if you like to, change it to short strait hair, it will look good on you

www.short-haircut.com/.../women-straight-hair.jpg

like this in the pic

• Your Beautiful the way you are to be honest why change?

• do it straight

• Hmm...
    Dirty blonde , or maybe some highlights in there
    Maybe take a little off

• I think it looks fine the way it is.

• Shoulder length, straight ironed flat.

um no do u have any idea how long it takes to keep my hair flat like fucking impossible

Ok, parted in the middle, shoulder length, long curls.

• I think it would look cool if you shaved one side. :3 or like partially shaved one side (like an undercut kind of thing?)

um no thanks sorry

It's alright! I just said it since I have a friend with basically the same hair as you and she shaved one side and it looked really cool. I think it could also look nice if you cut it shorter, like just above shoulder length ^-^

• It looks finnnneeee

why do u say that. and why in such a elongated way

Because you invited me to answer lol and I didn't have much time to think, sorry😅

• Messy buns are in style. I notice this sitting in the back of a classroom and noting people's hair.

my face is not met for hair to be pulled back into buns or poneys

• It's absolutely fine

What Girls Said 2

• your hair looks a bit try... maybe let it grow longer or have a haircut

• a straightening is out of the question?

yes its genetic fucking curl so it takes way to long to take out and doesn't stay long like to straighten my hair takes 3 ta 4 hours

get a moisturiser to help you get rid of the frizz then and work it with your fingers to create bigger locks 😊 voluminous hair looks awesome, and if it's too much you can pin one of the sides behind your ear but always leave a lock out to frame your face
      www.selectyourhairstyle.com/.../Curly-0.jpg
      I think something like that would look lovely on you