Guys, do you find bigger girls hot and if so am I?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• From my perspective you look amazing and cute. Just because you’re not skinny doesn’t mean you’re not attractive. I believe you are attractive, alluring, and if I was younger I would date you. I don’t see anything wrong with the way you look. That’s my opinion. And hopefully you aren't allowing others to dictate to you how you should feel or make you feel that you're not sexy or attractive. People who hold another's physical appearance against them are just hypocrites and you shouldn't listen to them and pay them no mind.

What Guys Said 26

• I've dated all sizes but prefer the average to curvy girl. I don't think you will have problems getting guys.

*You just lose points for the terrible towels in the background.*

• depends on the guy.

• I find some bigger ladies attractive, others not. Same for the skinnier ladies. Some are attractive to me, some aren't.
    But yeah you're cute, and the pose you took speaks confidence. And that is also really sexy

• You're a very pretty brunette!

• I'm not into chicks who can crush me and might try to eat me 🙊

• Some girl can pull it off and it depends on how big you are and where you have the fat. Yeah you'er kinda cute I'd definitely eat you up I would love to nibble on your face. But your legs are just a bit of a turn off.

• Sexually yes because variety is nice but for a girlfriend or wife, I'd just prefer a girl I can easily throw around and that is smaller than me

• Go Panthers

• Nope.

• i find bigger girls very sexy and hot

• A lot of times I do I find they sometimes have the prettiest faces and for some reason I've had the best sex with they give the best head and are more living in the relationship

• It depends

• Well you're certainly a cute girl, definitely date you

• Nope sorry, I don't share my food or snacks so that would be a problem...

• Nope

• bigger girls are sexy!!! skinny girls think waaaay to much of themselves and yes you are very sexy i would say

• yes very

• Yes you are sweet & sexy...

• too hot damn..
    needless to say.. but i am kinda turned on!!

• Private message me :-D ;-P

• big and curvy is the best <3

• Not particularly--no.

• Not my type but you do have nice tits

• sure I do, need to see better pic in your case.

• Yes I do, and yes you are.

• Depends on the person, everyone likes different things.

Personally speaking, I am not attracted to women who are overweight. (Though I do work very hard at not being a hypocrite, so at least I can self justify the preference.)