What would you say if she was homeless?

What would you say if she was homeless?
Like I was thinking I never see homeless women on the streets begging for money especially pretty ones, lol like I know they could be in homeless shelters , but not on the streets and come to think about it I never had a girl beg me for money but have had plenty of men do this, I mean be honest if you seen her you would want to save her like and if you didn't somebody else would.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think they would be dressed like that, nor have any makeup to put on or a have a shower so clearly the "pretty" girls out there look pretty rough. Just because you don't see a lot of homeless girls doesn't mean they're not out there. Not all homeless people beg for money either.

And there's some homeless girls who turn to prostitution so some street prostitutes are actually homeless.

Also it's more dangerous for women to lie out on the streets so many find places more hidden to sleep.

Yea I stated thatthey exist never said they did exist

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you've just been in more well-to-do areas or something, but I've come across homeless women and girls, and several who have begged me for money.

Most of them don't look good, though, because they've lived a rough life. Living on the streets or moving from place to place is a rough and stressful existence.

Yea I have never had one bag me for money I know they exist

What Girls Said 2

• Well, that and it's actually kind of dangerous for attractive some and women in general, to beg. They sometimes get kidnapped and raped. And most of the time their absence isn't noted for a long time. As unfortunate as that is :(

• what would i say? nothing

What Guys Said 4

• I have seen plenty of young homeless women maybe not as dressed up as the women above. I have sympathy for all homeless people.

• I'd love to have a housekeeper. But seriously, she's a dancer/escort/hooker, some sex trade worker, probably with an addiction.

• What the hell would you want me to say?

I don't know lol what would you think I mean never seen women just on the streets homeless

• Wouldn't say anything...