Why don't guys wanna date me? Am I doing something wrong?

I've never really had a boyfriend before and I'm 19 years old but all my friends have one or had one before. Guys would say I'm attractive but then it seems like all they'd wanna do is do sexual stuff with me and that's all and after I say no they leave and talk to other girls and date other girls. Am I doing something wrong? Here are pics of me Why don't guys wanna date me? Am I doing something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you show that picture on the left? Was it important to show it? The picture on the right seems to represent the good side of you. While the picture on the left seems to show that you are a bay watch model. Are those boobs real because they look as solid as a rock. Don't expose yourself too much. If the image goes viral , you might fall into trouble. Regarding your boyfriends who treat you badly expecting only sex from you , even if you dress conservative they know , you have got those monster boobs inside. So their thoughts become more focused on sex , because it's easily recognized by their brains. Don't worry. Choose your boyfriends wisely after giving them a lot of thought. Since you are young , you don't have to be in a haste. negotiate and put your points forward well when dealing with your boyfriends. You will succeed if you go with a plan and execute it well.

Is that picture that bad? (The one on the right) lol
      I honestly don't wear stuff like that becsixe it's reavling or anything only when it's really hot outside in the summer! But unfortunately since they're kinda "big" every cute shirt there is in the summer will look reavling on me when In reality it shouldn't be if that makes sense lol

I am not talking about the dress on the right in particular. But any clothes you wear on a daily basis , will show at least some of your curves you have got in your top. That is the point of attraction for guys. However much you may try to hide them , they are smart enough to imagine how big they could be.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not doing anything wrong at all! Turning guys away because they're only interested in sex is good! Nothing good could come out of that anyways! Dating isn't the only thing in the world, don't worry about it too much! You're really cute! You'll meet someone who likes you for who you are :)

What Guys Said 20

• you are attractive so i imagine it may be more about the guys who approach you or where you go to meet guys

• You look very attractive - You are 19 so there is still plenty of time for you to get a boyfriend as it stands I see no issue.

• U look better in right pic.. just saying... N if u r not getting boyfriends... That is nothing to do with ur looks... could hv asked u for date... if I would have been near ur place.

• Well, you should stop saying 'No' and start saying 'maybe' to the sexual stuff.
    'No' is a closed door, no point in trying. 'Maybe' leaves hope and a chance for you to open or close... the door I mean.

You look good though so I know you get some suitors.

But if I say yes when we first meet that would make me look easy?

I didn't say 'yes,' I said 'maybe'.
      It could mean 'Maybe yes, maybe no.'
      Say Maybe.
      It leaves a chance for you and him to get to know each other.
      To me, if I meet a girl I want to date and sex is off the table, I'm out.

I don't believe in her changing her mind later on.

Asker, don't say maybe. Say whatever the hell you want. It's your choice.

• Nope, you're doing it right. No casual sex, is right-on, and respect you for that. You're very pretty, by the way.

• Holy shit... I'd ask you out right now if I wasn't on the other side of the planet

• your not doing anything wrong at all. if someone is meant to be then he will be, so dont worry

• ok, it's about finding your dating base. I would suggest to look in your ethic group. If that's not something your interested in, try looking for people interested in things from your ethic culture. There is also the option to take what you like and find a group focusing on that. use meet up. com to find group in your area. There is someone out there for your for sure, it's all about finding him.

But how about if I'm not interested in those things? lol it's not that I have trouble finding guys but let's just say they're all f boys

I'm assuming that f boys means f buddies. so... find a decent guy is a lot harder, but it really comes down to finding groups of people, maybe using online stuff like pof. the more guys you meet and connect with, higher the odds that you will meet the right one. It's a mathematical certainty

• I don't think you are doing anything wrong.. you look really pretty in that right side pic.. i love those big eyes and ur skin color..

• Very cute tummy and beautiful eyes. They're probably scared to ask you out Cuz your very super beautiful

• you look really young, maybe thats whats keeping guys away

• on the left you look entirely ready to be smashed on the right you look like you stole your 12 year old brothers Tuesday outfit

lol so al of my clothes are ugly?

you're just projecting the wrong things

• You are cute... guys are just too horny sometimes

• wow boobs is good

• If you show a sexual side of you all guys are gonna wanna do is have sex with you

I never show a sexual side of me I've never even done anything sexual lol

Okay thanks, good to know but whenever I do meet the guys let's say from online dating in person I always dress up non reavling way and they still want sex and in real life well no guy has ever really talked to me before

I can only speak for me, but if I saw your pictures online and we met in person my only goal would be to get you back to my room, and the less I talk the better because men know there is always a possibility that I could talk you out of coming back to my place.

• No you're not doing anything wrong, you're standing up for your standards and obviously these boys cants respect that so they move onto girls who probably don't have standards such as yourself. Hang in there you'll meet a boy who will respect those values. You're gorgeous, I'd date you if I was near your age.

• I'd date you

• Dress like the picture on the left and you'll be taken seriously.. Guys see the pics showing tits and think you're easy.

*Don't dress

• You are beautiful and so curvy wow
    Sexy

• You should let me message you ;) I'd talk to you. You're so sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• showing your cleavage is sending the wrong message... and maybe you're looking for guys in the wrong place

• You look like Ayesha Curry!