What hair color should I dye my hair?

What hair color should I dye my hair ?I can't do any crazy colors by the way this me (Yes im ugly blah blah go hate somewhere else please and thankyou)

This is an auburn reddish color

Light brown

Blonde

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the auburn, it's a delicate hint of colour that pops on dark hair. I think it'd look great, and would be a perfect change for the autumn season coming up!

I would strongly not recommend going blonde. You have gorgeous hair, blonde is so damaging. I'm a natural dirty blonde and when I went light blonde (a shade or two lighter than the blonde pic you have there) it dried my hair out so much. I've been letting it grow out for 2 years now.
    Keep your natural colour, and enhance it with the auburn shades, it'll look awesome :-)

What Guys Said 3

• You are so beautiful and i like your hair in black so I think you should highlight your black hair with auburn reddish color.

• I like option B - Light Brown

• First you are very cute not ugly. I would choose the auburn reddish.

What Girls Said 1

• I am a big fan or the reddish auburn. I think that would look great on you. Especially since your eyes are hazel? Green?