Model potential? read description please?

a lot of people say I should since I was about 13 most likely 14.. so 4 years of people saying I should model or I'm very modelesque looking and beautiful... this question is just for fun.. I'm already planning on modeling next year. please don't waste time writing rude opinions.. I take such as jealousy or a major problem within your own life. be kind 😚model potential?? read description please?model potential?? read description please?model potential?? read description please?model potential?? read description please?

Lol I asked this question for fun to see the responses.. its funny how older people want to say rude things to younger girls on the website but I'm not phased and I know about the modeling industry.. I researched all about it for 4 years now.. I know they criticize.. but some reason people who gave opinions already thought I can't take criticism because I said "please don't waste time writing rude opinions" i said that to let people know I .. just know I'm go
Correction: "I said that to let people know I would not take it to heart if they said anything rude... I simply said don't waste time writing rude opinions.. I did not say do not write rude opinions.. I said don't waste time clearly to show that any rude comments would not be taken to heart
Two guys misinterpreted my description 😂 and I thought that I couldn't take criticism.. .. even though that was their opinion.. it was a completely false opinion because is not true..

1416

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait a minute - you take negative feedback and critiques as a problem from the other person?
    Yeah... you may want to rethink modeling then lol They aren't known for their "niceness" 😂

• I remember you

• @enis_Penvy I'm not trying to ban you I told @beautifulblacswan to if you were harassing her. Gag has too many assholes and women don't have time for their bullshit.

• @GirlNextBored Thanks. I'm not harassing her so no worries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly. How tall are you?

If you want to be a model, you need to have thick skin. Rejection will happen.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• "please don't waste time writing rude opinions.. I take such as jealousy or a major problem within your own life. "

You have a disgusting inability to take any form of criticsm that I can only put down to you being a complete narcissist.

And. No offence, because you're definitely not ugly. But you just look like a normal skinny girl?

• I am not a narcissist.. how dare you

• I did not say I wanted to be praised though.. but if someone says something derogatory why would it be worth my time? anything negative is not worth my time.. negative things shouldn't be worth anyone's time.. you ignore negativity not indulge in it.. but because I don't take it to heart.. it makes me a narcissist? and I know I'm not perfect... I didn't ask if I was perfect.. . no model is perfect either.. all models look like "normal girls" without the makeup and hair that you see in commercials and photoshoots.. the model pictures you see isn't "normal". you see a model without makeup and hair done and you'll think she's a regular girl with a normal life.. don't forget that models are enhanced

• but to be clear I'm not so into myself like a narcissist.. I've been bullied about my looks and Indulge in the negative remark and now It doesn't bother me no more because I learned I shouldn't be indulging in such nonsense.. that's why I put "don't waste time" part.. I'm very confident in myself now but I'm not a narcissist.. never will be

• Modeling has more to do with body shape, size, and how tall you are depending on what kind of model agency you work for and what kind of model you are especially if you are a woman.

• Go to law school

• I'm not interested in law thank you

• There are other ways to model. I am help out and appear in photo shoots for my company. I am in a product brochure and the company website. Just a baby faced engineer. Work in or with a marketing dept.

• i dont want to model other ways before I have even tried modelling the way I want yet.. people close to modeling industry always come to my Instagram page all the time.. clothing lines follow me.. photograhpers follow me. the biggest follow I got was from seanjohn which is p. diddy's clothing line.. I know there are other things I can do.. but I haven't even contacted agencies yet. I haven't even tried yet and I have plans to do so

• You do have the right body for it.

• If you have the ambition to be a model , you should give it a good try.

• I can see it, you could be a model but you still need to grow a little because you still young and there are a lot agency out there and it depends what kind of model you wanted to be.

• Yes there is a lot of potential there

• you should give it a try

• model potential? smh

• I definitely say you have the natural physique for a model (tall, naturally slender).

I don't know much about the modeling industry to say whether to pursue it full time or not, but you can definitely model as a side-gig for extra cash! :-D

• You are body ✌️

• Give it a try. ^^

• i dont think you have the face for it

• what kind of face am I supposed to have?

• so you aren't a modelling expert but you tell me models have pretty faces.. so i must not be pretty lol (I do not think I'm ugly)... anyway fashion models aren't supposed to be "pretty" that matters for other types of modeling but not fashion... I wasn't clear but I was talking about fashion modeling

• oh thats fine then, you do have a hot body

• body looks fantastic. i'd love seeing more.
    that sounds like something good for being a model. you need to be someone people want to see a lot of.

• two girls pissed off that i suggested that her body looks good.
      i mean wtf, if her body didn't look good, she couldn't be a model! LOL

• jealous girls or hateful girls..

• its majority females thumbs down nice comments.. and thumbs up discouraging comments.. I only see one male thumbs up.. females love to hate smh.. I know someone will say it's just an opinion and you asked for it.. but I asked this question for fun to see what people will say lol. I'm doing modeling regardless of opinions lol..

• If you can't take criticism, you won't do well in life

• who said I couldn't take criticism?

• because you said something about me that wasn't true but I can defend myself and say otherwise? you aren't right about what you commented and apology accepted

What Girls Said 13

• I don't see it tbh

• Ok 🤗 I'm still going to do it

• You can put those rebuttals back where you got them because I don't care.. nothing is going to stop me. Discrimination should not exist and I will not be phased by such tasteless act 💪❤

• You are not a black girl I can tell you aren't because you wouldn't mention rebuttals.. you would be more supportive and understand that this discrimination has no place anywhere.. have a blessed life

• go for it

• Yeah, you're tall and skinny. Just keep your hair out of your face for pics.

• You could be a model! :)

• I personally don't find you attractive... but some people will, so god luck

• I didn't ask about attractiveness.. modeling is not about attractiveness anyway

• honey we BOTH been going back n forth... So how bout we both get the fuck over it already.. that sounds good to me cause I'm finished anyway 👏👍👍👍👍

• How tall are you? You look like you have real potential.

• If you want to, go for it!

• Haha people just love to hate. I really do think you can be successful if you put your heart into it. Good luck with your career choices.

• yeah I noticed a lot of thumbs downs too (females).. but thank you

• Yes you can

• You fit the standard

• HE'LL YAS girl.

• You have the right figure

• You look like you have an attitude

• You are a good looking girl. Go for it.