What do you think about me?

I could care less if you like me or not, I am asking for specifics, like what exactly do you like or not like about me. Thanks!

1mo THIS QUESTION IS FOR THOSE THAT DO KNOW ME/OF ME! OF COURSE YOU WILL HAVE NO OPINION IF YOU DON"T!

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy your input to the site, opinions and questions - It reminds me of what it is like to be young, it is so fresh - Sometimes there is a feeling that people on GaG can be a bit jaded and embittered about life in general.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Haha! I like you just because of the update to the question. Ya made me lol!

• Haven't chatted with you anything but I've seen you around. You seem cool

• I think you're a very nice young lady. I always see you leaving positive comments in the cesspool of scum G@G has attracted.

You are a diamond in the rough. :)

• I don't think anything about you 😂 LOL

• I like that you want to join the marines, SEMPER FI!

• I think you don't belong to Antartica.

• I haven't really talked with you very much but you seem to be a really nice cool person that I'd like to get to know better

• I like that your thick, your hair is fluffy, your smart and you have a sense of humor for starters.

• I don't know you but I would like to talk to you, but for some reason I can't :/ can you pm me?

• i dont know you well enough to comment but im sure you're nice

• I'd smash yoi

• couldn't care less

• You remind me a lot of me... All the mistakes I'm yet to make. I feel if you learn your gonna be a awesome person. But it's gonna take a lot

• I don't like that you give no details as to what type of information you're looking for.

• You sound annoying.

Haha, ok. Not sure that you could have possibly gathered enough information to think that but OK.

It's not hard to explain really. You start by asking a question about what people think about you but then in the next sentence you claim that you don't care if people like you or not. Also its "couldn't care less". Then you even start raging in the update about something stupid.

• I don't know you :p

Why did you invite me to this question if it has no relevance to me? 🙄

• I do not know you 😀😀

• I think so too

• Could *not care less ya sassy bish

• I think ur nice an honest when I ask for opinions on something a lot of girls hate

• it makes more sense to say "I could not care less" when you are trying to convey how little you care. i. e. you could care so little that less would not be possile.

If you say "I could care less" it means you still have some caring in you.

• You sound really nice :) hey can i drop you a message?

• You look sexy hot woman

hahaha, far from hot, lol, but thanks!

Height doesn't matter in all honesty, it's just that so far I've only dated and been attracted to guys my height or taller so 5'7

Oh okay
      Will I ever get a girl?

• You keep asking this question

What Girls Said 6

• u followed me in this site and I was like uhh finally a girl followed lol I thought that was nice

• i don't know you... how can i know what to like or not about you?

• Who are you?

• well, i don't know. i've never met you.

• You seem to be really sweet and smart. You seem to give good advice from what I've seen

• Why do people keep asking this question? Like I saw this one other chick ask this question yesterday.