Who's more attractive/prettier? And why?

• Girl 1Who's more attractive/prettier? And why ?
  • Girl 2Who's more attractive/prettier? And why ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word.
    Sun, Oct 23 03:50 PM
    'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

Most Helpful Girl

• The second girl , she's gorgeous , I think her hair really does it , but she also looks more natural where as the first girl looks a bit manly from all the makeup

What Guys Said 11

• voted b. a looks to made up

• Girl two. Why you ask? Because she just is

• Both are very beautiful in their own way

• I'd bang both but I'd have to say girl 2 because she looks more mexican. I have a thing for illegal chicks.
    This message has been endorsed by Jeb Bush

• Girl 2. She seems more natural and down to earth. Extremely attractive in my opinion.

• girl 1

• 1 - just like her face more

• Girl 1 seems to use far too much makeup. Girl 2 seems more natural.

• Picture one looks more appealing because her nose , eyes , and lips look beautiful.

• This ones super hard I'd go with both

• girl 2 - she has great hair!

What Girls Said 1