Is my forehead big?

does my forehead look big or is it that my hairline is just a little too far back? No mean comments please this is like my biggest insecurity and I'd hate to make it worseIs my forehead big?

I'm painfully aware that the pic is a bit odd and I was in a bit of rush but really needed answers from people who were not my family nor friends. The hairline thing is genes I believe because my mom and grandmother have the same exact hairline as me. I already do have bangs but it's just not working out for me lol. Thanks for the honest and mature opinions :)

713

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you literally took a picture with your hair pulled back and a close up of your forehead...

So it's going to look big...

I would recommend taking a nice picture, asking people how you look.

I doubt anyone would see the forehead,

But you should be more confident, everyone has their own flaws and insecurities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you have a big forehead, but so do I. I know what it's like to be insecure about the forehead area. There used to be a guy who used to say that I didn't have a four-head, or a five-head, but I had a thirty-six-head. You have a few options:

1.) Be a pussy, like me, and try to hide your insecurity. Try bangs, wear hoods, wear hats, and never pull your hair back.

2.) Be a pussy and get surgery. I believe there are two options. I believe they can either trabsplant hair to your hair line to extend it further so there's more hair and less forehead, or another option that I think involves stretching skin or something (I can't really remember. I did a lot of research on this a while ago).

3.) Be a boss ass empowered bitch. Love your big ass forehead, because it's a part of you, and you should love yourself. Don't hide it. Cover that forehead in baby oil and let it glisten in the sun and shine bright like a diamond. Just look at Rihanna. That girl has a huge forehead and she's rich, famous, and desired by men and women alike. Free your forehead. And if anybody has anything to say, just smile and give them the middle finger.

I suggest option 3.

What Guys Said 12

• It's just your hairline. If it bothers you then try some new hairstyles to cover it up.

• Yeah it looks big in the pic.

• It is the hairline is a little bit back - Style your hair to come forward and you will fine

• Your hairline is clearly the issue.

• its fine

• Not really

• At least you have hair to cover your big forehead. Your forehead actually bigger than rihanna own 😂😂

• You're fine doll. I like girls no matter what they look like.

• I recommend you to consider a dermatologist!!

• I measured about 6-7 inches there... HUUUGGGEEE!!!

• yes big

• Yeah it's pretty big

What Girls Said 6

• looks normal

• Some people don't have a forehead

• You're fine.

• You've got some stuff hanging out your nose :- and yes you have a receding hairline

• That's a nose ring lol

• Shit sorry I didn't see the pink anon I thought you where a guy :-D

• Your hairline is a little too far back.

• yeah it is wide