Why do guys look at my chest?

When ever I go somewhere. I see guys staring at my chest like STAIRING. Not even trying to hide it. I have a d-cup bra. Why do they do this. And yes I do look young I get that ALL THE TIME I get carded at every single liquor store ever.

1mo I realize that there is a question almost exactly like this one I DID NOT WRITE IT.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Fucking trolled you all"
    I just stumbled on to the question though lol
    I feel like this video applies anyway:
    http://youtu.be/3ZQJnWA1lJI

For the sake of the question, I'm going to pretend like it was completely serious... Heck, who knows-- someone out there may be asking the same question.
    Maybe...
    Well... in any case, I'm sure I'll see it on GAG again some day in the future for what that's worth.

Why do guys stare at breasts? Put succinctly, it's because guys are attracted to them. I would argue it is part of biological nature to be attracted to them. I could get into evolutionary theory, but I'm going to guess that'd be a bit excessive. Also, the more cleavage shown, the harder it is to exactly miss.
    It's like if one were to wake someone up by poking them vs using a chainsaw and scaring the living bejeebus out of them. I can guarantee a person in the latter situation will have a more difficult time ignoring the wake up call.

"I get carded at every single liquor store ever." I'm pretty sure many places have a rule that states that they card everyone.
    One time, a person who looked to be in their 40s or so (clearly over 21) came into a gas station I was in to buy alcohol. They were asked for ID anyway (and when they didn't have it, they threw quite the temper tantrum as well).

TL;DR; Biology is the reasoning. It is the way people are programmed.

Does it mean I am still trolled if I knew the question was a joke or whatever and I answered it seriously anyway? 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• Ogling like that is very rude - A quick glance at all of the girl to appreciate how attractive she is in totality but to zone in on a feature that leads to her feeling uncomfortable is not right. She has the right to go about her business without being subjected to this.

• 1|2
  • You pretty much answered your own question.

• What can I say? We are often attracted to lumps of fat with nipples on them. Not much more to add.

• Why is water wet?

• doesn't looks like a D cup to me at all. but ok.
    by the way a lot of guys do that to lots of girls, there's nothing special about you.

• "I get carded at every single liquor store ever." Irrelevant.

Short answer, the more skin you cover, the less you'll get looks. (Unless, of course, your shirt is so tight it looks painted on.) Why guys stare is that they're disgusting creatures.

• Guys just love boobs. I try to never stare at a girl's chest because I think it's rude but it's hard not to look at all

• You look beautiful Bfly.

• You get carded every time you go to a liquor store? I thought you were 40 from your picture

• Well, you have very nice breasts and with them being d cup they get noticed. Sorry, if we guys stair!

• A women's personality is in her chest lmfao

• I don't know you are beautiful maybe that is the reason?

• Because guys are pervs

• Probably cause they're Ds.. also you're really beautiful :D

• i had more boobs than you before i lost weight

• D-cup bra

• Because you have tits?

Jesus, this fucking site sometimes.

• Don't judge me but they're so nice 😉

• Isn't it kind of an obvious answer... straight guy's like cute girls with big boobs

• Because you have a great set of boobs

• Do you wear push up bras?

• Are you fishing for compliments or what

• sorry I didn't read the question, too busy staring at your boobs x

• Because you have a nice pair of tittys, you actually should show off more

• they dont look like D

• You are so cute

• I can give you a very short anwser: tits.

• may be they like it

• Because of your boob size. That's why.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 6

• Why are you asking this again?

• Because some guys like looking at breasts, I know how you feel guys stare at me everyday, one time a guy almost walked into something while staring. I hate it. I wear a L cup bra and my breasts are actually ugly and it's not hard to tell that it hangs.

• You're a troll.

• probably because you have boobs? lmfao what a question.

• Because you have a D cup bra lol

• Probss cuz you got such an average face that your chest is the only thing worth staring at 😊 Stop asking this over and over, you're just fishing for compliments about your boobs.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YES THERE TWO QUESTIONS AND YES IT IS A COUNCEDENCE BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE I DID NOT WRITE BOTH