Is this woman ideal woman every man wants in a wife?

Now granted she is a cam girl but she really doesn't need the money. She is financial rich and just does cam shows because she gets off on being watched. Things to note about her:

1. She has a kid
2. She is completely loyal to her man
3. She is fun and open
4. She is sexually open and adventurous to anything even bondage, role playing whips, threesomes. You just have to ask.
5. She is into fitness
6. She is currently 35 years old and look like this

If we factor out the cam girl part is she ideally the girl most men would want? A wife who is fit, sexually adventurous, supportive, loyal and who has the body of a 20 yr old into her 30's.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• HELL MUTHAFUCKIN' YEAH!!! That is totally my type!

What Girls Said 5

• If I had to bet, I would say she is actually a man (is she really a woman?) and like forty years old.
    She might be the wife YOU want, but I'd be more concerned if every men wanted a wife like that, hahaha.

• Not a lot of men are into men that show ofd their body to the world. I dont know any guy that would like this except Kanye West. He seems to let Kim dress and take pics nude for the world to see And enjoys when she gets attention. But for the average guy, nope they dont like a cam girl.

• not for the pious ones

• Ew, I hope not.

• That's no more a woman then I am the Queen of England.

What Guys Said 17

• I saw the collar and chain leash that she was wearing in one picture and could tell she is not my ideal woman. Kinky is good, but that's the wrong type of kinky for me.

As for the rest; having an active lifestyle, eating healthy, and exercising often does help.

• The first 2 things you said about her are major turn offs:
    1) Is a cam girl.
    2) Has a kid.

He's too muscular too.

You didn't read the question. The OP mention EXCLUDING CAM GIRL. If this is a woman you would like for a wife. Meaning having a wife with these features not necessarily having her.

• She seems attractive but when she is with someone else - I find it hard to be attracted to someone who is in a relationship,

• She looks like a tranny.

• Uh... nope.

• i think she has it all, plus if she's a good person that would be great! my answer would be "hell yes!"

• no, i think she looks ugly and i don't let my wife do this. I would work so hard so she can quit this.
    I don't trust these people today. You date them and the next time they tell you that they changed gender or something.

• Nah. That's a little too much. Maybe she could take up knitting and wearing cute sweaters.

• No. Not at all. She looks like a man.

• Nah she has a kid.

You didn't real properly.

Lol you still not getting it. Exclude her being a cam girl. Meaning if she wasn't a cam girl but had every other feature.

@BubbleBoy69 yeah sure why not.

• That isn't enough information to decide.

• Yeaaa except for 1 number and that she is s cam girl the rest 2,3,4,5,6 looks good!!

• "You just have to ask."

Indicates she's probably sub, so no. Not MY type.

• I can tell from these responses that most men onn gag have little to no sex life.

• No, most those things were bad. And she's ugly

• No, she is a cam girl and has a kid, only desperate men want that.

• Sure I'll take her