Will I get rejected because of my weight?

(I've asked this before but without a picture) Hey.🙂 so this question is what keeps me up at night lmao. I'm a "bigger girl" but I have curves. I've recently developed a "crush" and we're gonna start hanging out and hopefully go the way I want it. But I'm really doubting myself and I've been thinking like, "he's not gonna want to be with me because I'm fat."
He's nice, a bit older than me, mixed, and superrr cute. So I guess the question is, is he gonna not be interested/give me a chance just because I'm bigger?
Ps; the picture is new and I'm currently starting a new diet in hopes I'll lose a bit of weight. I haven't done the whole dating thing and a LONG time. Oh and I'm not 18 I'm 16. Will I get rejected because of my weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your cute but then again I like bigger girls. Some men do not. It is hard to say.

Just start giving him several physical compliments like " You look really nice today, I really like your hair like that" Or "Your arms look really good in that shirt, can I touch?"

And he will get the message that you are coming on to him and either reciprocate or back-peddle. But understand that men are very direct so if you are too subtle in your flirting he won't pick up on it. You have to give him PHYSICAL compliments, not tell him he is nice or he is funny or smart. It has to be compliments on his body or his face.

Wear tight black spandex pants like the ones girls wear at the gym. Turn around like drop your pen or whatever and see if you can catch him checking you out. Thats another good way to see if he is sexually attracted to you. Guys only stare when they like what they see. And when they like what they see they can't help but stare (if noone is looking).

Men fall in love with their eyes. Thats why being beautiful is the most important thing to a man. Its all about LOOKS.

Okay, well when we're in the same space I always catch him looking or see him in the corner of my looking and it always naturally makes me happy/smile. So I'm guessing that means he's interested if I'm the only girl in the crowed that he has his eyes on?

It depends what is the final outcome that you are expecting? I mean guys almost never say no to sex. But if you are looking for him to be your steady boyfriend... well, there is no guarantees if that will happen or not. It depends on if he really, really likes you or not.

Well I honestly always seem to have this like magic touch on guys that once they get to know me they just get "obsessed" lmao. I always look deep into their eyes while I talk to them and I am ALWAYS just myself (because I don't want them to fall for someone I'm not and I don't know how to not be myself lmao) and for some reason after that thy just get really "crazy" about me hahaha.(That's why I like to single a lot and curve guys because I want the right one for me to love me as much as some of the wrong ones did) I'm just nervous about the rejection at site and that he won't give me a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• In the real world quite a bit of guys are into girls with your body structure. My body is kind of like yours just a little smaller in the waist, more hour glassy & curves in the right places and so many guys have shown interest to me lately... Surprisingly they aren't assholes. So it's possible that he can still be interested :) don't sell yourself short!

What Guys Said 25

• He might like your weight, he might reject you because of it or he might not care. Generally overweight isn't good. It isn't good for your health and it makes you generally less attractive. In the world of romance, though, there are no absolutes. Lots of guys like big girls and even more don't care.

Generally, it is about how important the weight is to you. If you want to be overweight and it is important to you, than you need to find a guy who will accept it. Forget about finding a great guy first and then hoping he accepts you after.

I'm "attractive" fat or not thank you very much lmao. So don't you dare say it makes people "generally less attractive" because that's not true. Everyone is beautiful in their own way no matter what. Don't be so closed minded.
      Buttttt anyways, thank you (:.

When you post a question on a forum like this, you'll get a lot of replies and hopefully they will vary. I see some very supportive and encouraging guys here too. Everyone has opinions and as long as we're all honest, I don't see how any of us can be wrong! :) Hope everything works out for you!!

I think the more brash opinions you have received (from people saying you are overweight, bad health, etc) have merit as well. You asked for feedback after all and I assume you wanted honesty. So you got different opinions from different kinds of men. Now this dude you are crushing on we dont know what he thinks so he may well think along the lines as the brash people. One way or the other, you asked for feedback so accept the good with the bad.

All of it is constructive and has merit

• Guys like different body types. There will however be a number of guys that don't prefer that weight type. There are those that do. Really it is your personality and confidence that shines though. I have seen girls weigh more and I find attractive solely based on their confident personality. Could you plan to lose more weight, sure, but your focus needs to be on being confident in the body you are in.

Oh don't get me wrong I love my body and the way I am, I'm just bettering myself. It's just always easier to find clothes and not worry about certain things when you're smaller.

And thank you (:

It's OK to make goals as long as you respect yourself

• None of us can effectively say.
    Every guy is different and we're bound to like a variety of things... you're just going to have to take a risk and see if he reciprocates.

• You look okay to me and you are making a effort to lose weight so don't overthink things.

• I'd say try. The worst that might happen is him rejecting you. Also some guys like em round, short, tall, skinny and so on. Different guys with different taste. You maybe his taste. And if he rejects you just use it towards your advantage. Use it to motivate yourself to loose that weight that you seem to wanna loose.

• There's a market for you out there. Lots of guys will see you as being thick

You can let your butt and legs reel them in, then from there it's just up to you to be good company. And let the chips fall as they may

• You look good. Good luck to you. Being a GAG member , you have an advantage to seduce him with your charm.

• I would not reject you :D

Well that's sweet (:

• I definitely wouldn't reject you (if we were around the same age that is). I would find your curves feminine and sexy

• Yeah, it's possible, luckily it's something you can change, imagine being born with an ugly face...

Of course you shouldn't lose weight for this particular guy, don't let him get into your head like that. But you can increase your chances with guys in general, and be more fit/healthy if you decide to lose weight for yourself.

• I won't lie!. You won't be rejected!.. But eventually it will slow down and crash

It will slow down and crash because I'm fat? Lmao, if any guy does that they are an immature loser

• 29d

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

• 28d

Yes!.. I am!.. 😳😳 believe me!.. Or not rest is up to you love!.. You asked the question, who's answer you are not ready to face!..

• You looks prette obese, you should be running on trade mill every day and do some diet, come on move on chick

Well at least I can spell better than a 35 year old 😊

Well, then its good for you.

• depends upon the guy and his choice

• no..

• Hard to say

• U look short

• Nice lower body

• loose some weight but have some confidence x

• look great to me

• First of all he's giving you a chance to begin w by hanging out together. I can't say he will want ultimately but regardless of the outcome you should be happy w who you are. If you aren't what he wants then move on, there's millions of men in this world besides the one who live in your town. You have to understand that not every man eats the same thing at a buffet, we all have our likes as well as dislikes. But for every man who dislike likes a certain dish there's thousands more who like it. Just be yourself, if it's not good enough for him then he's not good enough for you. Don't try to be something you're not, being fake is something both genders hate in a relationship. If you plan on losing weight do it because you want to, not for someone else because you'll never be happy. If you're always too concerned w what people think you'll always be a slave to them, which is going to keep you from enjoying life because you're to concerned what others think. Remember this boys is one drop in an ocean of millions. Good luck!

• Find a guy with no self esteem.

• idkkk

• You look good no problem why hide your face? Smh

Because of "45+" year olds like your self

You're dead in dog years.

I pray to God you never get to be 'old shit' then.

• i dont think you would get rejected because of it but you should think about losing a few pounds for your own health and well-being.. (didnt mean that in a mean way)

I hate, hate, hate when people say that. Hate it. It's stated clearly that I am losing weight. My health is fine at the moment. I didn't ask you guys if I should lose weight "for my health". I simply asked if I'd get rejected for being fat. Thanks tho.

i should still be allowed to suggest something to you without you getting offended but its all good girl!😝

It's the fact that I didn't ask your opinion on if you think I'm too fat. Idgaf if you think I am to be honest because I'm happy with myself.

• nope I think you look great :) I like thicker girls anyway. Hey can i drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 7

• no i don't think so

• Probably

• You're cute. You aren't too big at all. I don't think he'll have a problem dating someone who isn't as thin as a noodle, but as a little bit of advice, don't wear those socks outside of your house. lol

Hahaha, I was going to this game for breast cancer awareness so my sister and I put silly socks on just like everyone else at the game

• He obviously likes you how you are if you two are "hanging out".

I think you could afford to lose some weight for your health though.

My health is fine, thanks. Tryin to tell me what I can "afford" tf? Mind your own business.

But thanks

• im a bigger girl myself and trust me if they like who you are the attraction will be there. I've been lucky to date and be with men of all shapes and sizes even being a bigger girl, just be confident in who you are if you love yourself your positivity is infectious and makes you super attractive. i know it can be hard especially when you compare yourself to all the other girls but at the end of the day if he can't see your beauty he's not worth it.

• you look fine to me

Thank you (:

I can't stand boiled veggies ick! Lmao. But thank you so much (:

smoothies work the same i guess. :)

• If he likes you, he's not going to give a shit if you're chubby or not. Also, congrats on your effort to lose weight.

Thank you! Finally someone who isn't telling me I "have to" lose weight, but giving me a thumbs up on my efforts, I appreciate it a lot. I was starting to get sad lol..

Hey girl, come on! You don't have to get sad. You're already doing a great job. You sound very determined, therefore I am sure that you're going to make it! : )