Do I look attractive crossdressed as a girl?

1323

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• can i please take my eyeballs out and throw them in the garbage? thanks

• @Winrey700 na its not you.. lol

• @Winrey700 Yeah I don't believe it's you either

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• Damn these are some nasty comments. People saying you look disturbing... well I think these comments are disturbing. There are so many people bullied and many commit suicide and self harm. Don't be the reason why. Anyway... I am indifferent toward how you look when you cross dress. If you want to then go for it. If you don't then don't. Good luck and don't listen to these people :)

• Awh well aren't you just such a nice person.

• I'm glad. You're a good person.

• Yes you do, but if you like using makeup you should try using different colors your skin tone is perfect for any kind of color.

• Yas queen

• Brb new profile pic

• Listen.. do what ever makes you happy!!

• No you don't... Sorry.

• Mother of pearl!

• You look like Kate Micucci!!

• No no no

• Sorry but NO.

• I do not hate cross dressers, but you're not pretty. I have the same bra, panties, and stockings

• Hell no. I have no problem with crossdressers, and you're free to live your life, but thos epics are not attractive. They're actually quite scary...

What Guys Said 22

• Try it again with longer hair. In that photo you like like a menopause woman.

Also it depends who you ask. Do u want to be judged by other women (a very strict high standard) or by drunk guys (gay) at a gay bar (much more lenient standard). Im sure you would get laid at a LGBT bar if that is what you are asking. Anyways, good luck and you need to get lessons on applying makeup (its a skill that takes a lot of practice)

GO to Colombia when you are ready for surgery. The prices are super cheap and the doctors are very experienced/

• 2|0
  • You've totally got potential. People can be so mean and nasty. =( I think longer hair would help, and more practice at makeup. Don't listen to all the people who want to tear you down!

• Well I seen some hot cross dressers and trans women before. I also have no hate towards cross dressers and anyone that is transgender. You're not sexy, but if you like to cross dress. No one is stopping you. Also, no one listen to any hateful comments. They're just being a butthead.

• 0|1
  • No. You actually look really fucking ugly

• You look okay to me

• Look you have too much time on your hands

• Get out of my sight.. u are a big emberassment for men D;

• I need to rub some subbing alcohol in my eyes... but good job

• You look like one of my teachers. Which is not a good thing.

• You look like that one chick on the big bang theory, the girl that was dating raj.

• No! Stop it!

• No you don't. I'm sorry 😐

• OK with some long hair.

• You look like a faggot...

• Not at all

• wrong forum for that dude.

• to each their own, but personally... eewwwee...

• Yes you do very much x

• Not at all. Sorry. If you were a girl you'd be a 4 facially and a 3 body wise. If you were fat you'd be even lower.

• A 4 facially is a bit generous. Look at those hideous lips! Gross

• @OfDeath
      Yeah. you're right.