WHAT do gaggers think of me, positive or negative things?

My guy @table20 made me wanna do this, do you wanna file complaints? Vote and complain, I'll tell you what my experiences are with you too

• I have positive experiences with reixun
  • I have negative experiences with reixun
  • Have not had experiences with reixun

Most Helpful Guy

• Allah bless you... you are the only man who inspired me... i was fan of Kai greene.. we he is the champ... good man hardworker.. but their is one man who give power in my soul... i love you Reixun brave man... now im using path... my extream dream is that i hug you hard and say Sir please train me as like you train yourself and you say.. Oh yes my boy i will do... sheeshbhom ALLAHUUU

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen you around a bit lately. If you keep that profile picture, I'll be sure to remember you. (cause name+pic association)
    Uhm, I don't know if we've ever interacted. So, no real feelings on you, just I see you around.

• Same here, I change my pic often but I haven't got bad experiences with you

Sponsored

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 20