Can she do better? or is he a pretty handsome guy?

Do you think this girl can find someone hotter or she should go for this guy (he is a med student)

this is him

Can she do better? or is he a pretty handsome guy?

this is her

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/?sort=3&page=1

0|0
1|10

What Guys Said 10

• She's not going to get any better. I mean, yeah he has herpes and lies about being a med student, but she's facing that murder conviction and the word on the street is that she's going to be facing 20 years minimum.

1|1
    0|0
  • people like you, always end up getting hurt bad and being dumped by their boyfriend. because you have a mentality that some people dont deserve you because of your looks which is entirely stupid and non sense.
    if you are happy with him then stay with him, and dont care about what anyone else thinks about you both, and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you both, because they are not gonna help you both, they got nothing to do with you both. so stop caring about that people will think or tell you that you are more attractive than him and shit like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they would look well together

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are a great match visually. but it really depends on their relationship too..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter when their is more to a person than how they look like their personality, interests, if they are trust, caring etc

0|1
    0|0
  • He looks better.

1|0
    0|0
  • she can get more handsome. but in life no one get perfect partner. after 2 days of marriage a guy can look at beautiful girl and think i have done mistake and married so early.

0|0
    0|0
  • equal

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter?

0|2
    0|0
  • Call it good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Is he a good guy? If so then that is all that matters. Stop being shallow and picking looks over whom someone is on the inside. It'll get you no where.

0|0
    0|0