Am I fat or... Z?

My mom and grandma always are bothering me about my wright and its just getting to be too much Am i fat or ... Z?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• basic white girl skinny

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Judging by that photo, hell no. You're not fat or even close to being fat. Whether you are toned or not, whether you are over your ideal weight or not, those are different issues and there is nothing in the photo that could tell me that you are or aren't any of those. However, you look slim to me and you have a shape that would be considered desirable for a lot of women. I think that you should be pretty damn happy.

• You are not fat.

• No! You look good

• Thx😊so much it means a lot to me to hear this

• What other people think doesn't count for nearly as much as what you think. Don't be afraid to look in the mirror and say "hey, I'm pretty, beautiful, and smart πŸ˜ƒ" so much potential you're carrying in you, I'm surprised you don't fall over

• No you're not at all fat. There's a Boney James concert here soon. Would you like to go?

• No, you have a figure most women and girls strive for. Maybe your mom and grandma are just jealous 😂😂🤔😅

• Need a better picture to tell

• You're skinny as shit.

• Thank you so much.:: I needed to know this bc I've always been hiding in sweatshirts and im starting to get sort of sick of the sweatshirts.. I like come home sometimes and my grand ma or mom has put a weight or diet book on my bed and its just affecting me mentally and sometimes i feel as if i can not get past another day of it

• That's bullshit. It's really hard but you have to try and not let them affect your self esteem. You just have to love yourself and know what you like about your body. Embrace it because if anything you look a little underweight. They're crazy.

• Yeah i agree.. Thanks 😌😊

• Nope lol

• You look thin to me.

• no your not fat

• big bum

What Girls Said 4

• I think you are thin.

• You're skinny! Gorgeous figure :)

• you are hot for me

• thanks 😊

• I'm technically one myself but that doesn't stop me lol

• can't tell from the angle u look average to me