Guys, what do you think of this body type?

I've been watching Mission Impossible 2 with some friends and one of them said that my body looks like Thandie Newton's.
My first reaction was to deny it, I said "No way, she's too thin". But then we looked her measurements up and I was surprised to discover she's 34-24-33 and I am 34-24-35.
So my friend was pretty right but the thing is that, in my opinion, she looks too skinny. What do you think, is her body attractive or, as I think, too thin?

22d I also forgot to say that I'm totaly healthy. I eat all kind of food and so on.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Thandie is very attractive, you're in your 30s, you should be ecstatic this is a hard question for you! I'm surprised you don't have someone special that hasn't told you this... or maybe the friend is making a point

What Guys Said 12

• 1|0
  • She looks great

• No she's not too thin. She's hot.

• I was mesmerised by her when I first saw that movie. She's beautiful! Great body.

• For me, it's attractive.

• Depends on the guy,

some guys are bods, face, thic, etc

there's a lot of fish in the sea.

If you want to improve your game do everything that you possibly can to look attractive. [workout]/[make up]/etc

• pretty good. average skinny type

• To thin, I like big women.

• I think she's alright.. As long as she ain't anorexic.. She's good..

• 34-24-35>>34-24-33 ;)

• She looks OK

• 1|0
    • 22d

Thanks QA for doing the work of finding a picture. Really appreciate it

• 22d

Oh yes, I forgot about that.
      And your opinion, please?

• 22d

Yes, of course. I think I'm not at my best day, I seem to forget everything. Thanks a lot.