Serious question: Why do people automatically think I'm a gold digger? Do I look like one? Opinions are greatly appreciated?

Long story short, I'm single and hardworking. I've never felt the need to use someone for their money, but for some reason most If not all of those who meet me think I look like a gold-digger.
recently a close friend of mine has been crushing on me, and I'm thinking of giving him a chance. I introduced him to my family, and for some reason my sisters and some of his friends think I'm only giving him a chance because of his money.
do I really look like a gold-digger? That's me and that's him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well are you messin with any broke niggaz?

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know, he's a pretty handsome guy. Who drive a BENTLY!!! So I think they are either really insecure or really jealous of you with him.

• No I don't see it but it is hard to tell without knowing you

• You shouldn't give a fuck what other thinks about you
    So chill and do whatever you feel right is so you won't regret
    Have fun 💁

• *Sees Bentley emblem* 👀👀 maybe

• Did they accuse you of being a gold-digger before?

• 23d

My sisters

• 23d

And I'm starting to believe it, even though it's not true.

• 23d

Well your sisters wouldn't be saying it solely based on your looks, so it doesn't matter whether or not you look like a gold digger.

Anyhow, who cares what they think? Stop putting so much stock and value in what others think of you.

• you look fine to me

• Perhaps they're jealous of you and that a lot of the men that give you attention have money... have you considered that?

• I don't think you're a gold digger.

• Too much jewelry. That's why people get the impression you're a gold digger.
    Less is more.

• Maybe they're jealous of you. Nice Bentley he has by the way. I ended up getting an i8 instead of one but maybe I'll get one in the near future perhaps...

• You might be wearing clothes that are flashy, that is the only thing I see

• maybe because he has weird face and doesn't deserve pretty girl like you.

• you look like a gold digger because you dress really extravagant/glamorous, do you really need us to spell it out to you. Your wearing gold ffs - If you dressed more humble you would look normal No offense but you look like a typical gold digger im from a rich family and i would stay clear of you, unless u agreed to sign a prenup.
    And your boyfriend looks like a typical person that i see get used.

• 22d

sorry but you must be a gold digger in denial. Your boyfriend has made it clear that he is materialistic and into money etc.. You love him for him right? Then you love his money.
      This is the typical ugly rich guy, attractive girlfriend relationship i see.
      This is not something i strive for.

• 22d

stupid question.

• 22d

but you look way more materialistic than him, the way you dress.

• Do you mind me asking you about where are you from?

• nah.

What Girls Said 5

• No. You just look like you love to dress in nice clothes. That doesn't make you a gold digger. It has to do with your character. Your sisters just sound envious and jealous of you. Do they work? You spend your own money on clothes you like. And what's the background of his friends? Please don't listen to such people. Give him a shot if that is what you two want. Your sisters and his friends hold no merit if this is how they treat you. They sound so miserable, its sad.

• You're hot. He's hot. Please have babies.

• Some poeple are rude and try to judge based on looks or what they think in there mind before getting to know a person. You should tell them not to judge you without even getting to know you and dont listen to them anyways. Also thats pretty rude for your own sisters to think that

• You know within yourself you're not a gold digger so just ignore them. Maybe they're jealous of you cause you're pretty, it's a possibility. But don't let names like that get you down. Good luck!

• Well, maybe it's because he looks like a dork and they think you are only in it for the money?

• 23d

I just don't appreciate my sisters calling me a gold-digger. It brings me down, and I'm actually starting to believe it.

• 23d

If you aren't you aren't. Nothing changes that except how you behave. Do your thing and go on about your business.