Do I have an ugly nose?

I really debated posting this because I'm super self conscious now about my nose after someone recently said it was ugly. I'm considering getting a nose job. Can you please give me an honest opinion without calling me names. I'm extremely sensitive about this issue. Constructive criticism on what exact features of the nose could be changed to look better would really be appreciated

Do I have an ugly nose?

20d I feel like it's bulbous from the front/ too wide I thought about getting it narrowed?

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, I believe it's a waste of money, effort, and emotional time in your case.

I am not against nose jobs. Nosejobs can be really good. The problem that I see with you is there is no significant problem or unattractive feature of your nose.
    It is not notably large, small, crooked, curved, pointy, flat, wide, narrow, sharp, or round.

that being said because YOU have eyes and cannot see that then it shows that you are unrealistic when looking at your body and face because your emotions are leading this though.
    This means that if you get surgery then you it will not correct it because they didn't fix your emotions. You'll take another part and want that done.

• no it looks fine to me

• Ugly if you think so.

• I looks fine to me

• No it's alright

• It'd be much easier to come up with a good opinion seeing your whole face.

What Girls Said 3

• Who told you? You have a very standard nose.

• 20d

My sister actually during a fight which really hurt coming from family.

• 20d

LOL. So its was just to hurt you psychologically. Don't worry, your nose is very standard :-)

• 20d

Okay haha. Thank you so much this helps with the anxiety a bit. She has a totally perfect nose too so it really made me feel shitty about mine. Thanks! :)

• Not at all.

• It's average.