Which girl is hotter?

Which girl is hotter?

• Left
  • Right

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl on the left is more attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• moi duhh

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 8

• Finally ya made an account as yourself instead if being some anon under 18 guy.

• Both are beautiful in their own way.

• the left is healthier

• the girl with the straight hair is looking very cute,, but with another makeover she will look damn hot...

• both for different reasons

• You're both beautiful in your own unique ways. No need to compare.

• Obviously the one who is not fat.

• Kind of unfair to compare the two girls. One of them is obviously fat and disgusting, whereas the other one (which I suspect is you) is sorta alright, but only because she's next to the fatso.

• Fat and Disgusting? No. She is not fat nor disgusting. She has a pretty face and i love her hair. Dont be so rude just because someone is a little heavier! Help make women like yourself feel better, not worse.

• Oh but I believe what every scale tells me, the numbers don't lie hun. I'm 5'7 and 118 lbs (and still losing weight now that I'm off prednisone). I know it's hard for you to believe that because you don't like it when the scale tells you you weigh about 10 lbs more than you want to.

• Awwe I did hit a nerve, sorry, I would never do that, but good to know that's what you do for fun hun 😉