Is an ass like this too big?

I have an ass like this and id post it, but I'm self conscious.
Someone who asked for a butt pic from me got mad because I said no
(on Instagram)
They went off and said nobody would want it because it's disgusting and probably isn't even clean because it's that size.

I know it's not disgusting, I'm clean,
But do you think it's too big?

Is an ass like this too big?
I repeat this isn't me it just resembles mine

And if you don't like it please don't criticize
Just choose no and move on
Thanks

• Yes it's too big
  • No it's not too big
  • Results
15d Sorry for the late responses, i just got off of work and i'm gonna take a nap soon

What Guys Said 28

• I dated a girl with a butt like that for years. It's just a matter of taste, some guys won't be able to appreciate it, some will. Looks bootylicious to me

• When you have cellulite, it's too big.

• well just tighten it up (gym)

if you natrually got that amount of meat on your ass then it's a gift really. some girls/models squat daily just to get something. Then work out even harder to have half the size of that.

All guys prefer different body shapes so don't worry. Stay healthy and as lean as you are comfortable with. Do not starve yourself but a healthy diet (clean, less sugar/salt/saturated fat) IT is not easy but it is worth it

• When it's lumpy from cellulite and fat, no bueno.

• Yes, waaaaay too big.

• Yes. God that's horrible

• Could be a tad more toned, but other than that I like that size.

• It would depend on how firm and toned it is. That one isn't and so it's not that attractive and I love big butts.

• 15d

so its only not attractive because of the cellulite?
      the actual size of it is ok?

• 15d

Correct. It's at the outside of acceptable but if it's firm, it's good. Better if she has a bubble butt.

• No that's fine.

• A little bit too much for my taste, some guys love it though.

• The size is fine, the horrible way the chunky fat and loose flab appear are not.

• yes its too big

• I'm like this, of course i like anyone that I'm attracted to and that is crazy about me. So if she has that ass then I'll be fine. And it's a lot of urban blacks, whites and Hispanics thay love it too. You just have to have confidence if it looks like that because men do love it. of course you can work it out but all depends on what you looking for

• It is not important bigger but it should be smoothly.

• Yes for me it is i like a small tiny peach bottoms.

• I agree with ibodi that it should be smooth it it begins to look like cellulite then yes

• Its just bit bigger than I would perfer. Nevertheless I love big bubble butts and that means I would love yours. Big woman butts are awesome to look at, touch and sex.😜😘

• DM me

• Not too big, pushing it though. I would totally fuck her from the back.

• Lol looks good to me

• daaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn...

• way too big.

• The girl in the photo butt, have a little cellulite but other than that it looks good

• My girlfriend is considered hot and she has cellulite. Most morons on here don't know that practically all women have it. It just varies how pronounced it is.

• ye but i'd still hit it ;)

• yes it is~

• Dammmnn

• That's sexually appealing 😍😘

• 15d

Be proud. What's the size?
      at least it's not hairy butt loke many men have

• 15d

area*

• 15d

Sorry?
      I didn't get.
      If a man has very hairy butt and butt hole then I can get that it's dirty.

What Girls Said 7

• It's need to be toned. But not too big. You have a lot of cellulite, so it's not cute.

• your ass is fine

• it's big but just tone it it'll be aiight. Jealous babes everywhere girl

• I know girls with bigger butts than that who are married, so it might be too big for some guys, but there's a market out there for you.

• 15d

Im not really looking for a relationship
      im actually really busy with school and work, so i don't really have time
      but i still wouldn't like someone to look at me from the back and think differently about me

• 15d

Don't sweat it. People are always going to think bad about you for one reason or another. You probably wouldn't believe all the hate girls with small butts get because we only have our own experiences and imagine the opposite always has it better. You don't want to bother with people who are going to judge you based on the size of your derriere because they tend be more insecure in themselves.

As long as you're comfortable with your body, other people will be comfortable with it too.

Especially if you work hard. People appreciate hard work more than you realize and it will pay off in the end. Just focus on what you need to get done and don't worry about your body, much less what anybody else cares about it

• i once knew someone who i wanted me to get to bigger, like waaaaay bigger, because he liked big buts like that, exactly like that. Really i think everone has preference and you just have to meet guys that are going to like it

• 15d

it really doesn't matter if they like it or not to be honest
      i just don't want to be seen as disgusting

• 15d

but if they like it they won't find it disgusting.
      im probably the opposite and some guys dont find it attractive.
      you're not disgusting seriously dont be so self conscious

• The size is fine, just the cellulite on it isn't that great.

• 15d

personally i dont see anything wrong with it
      its just an ass i didn't really think it mattered..

but i don't want people to look at me and say ew or anything..

• 15d

If you think there's nothing wrong with it, why ask the question in the first place. Also, if you were happy with it, I don't think you'd be too self conscious to post it.

• 12d

i just care about my image
      i dont want to walk around looking like anything.
      some people are saying im over weight...

• thats just overweight.

• 15d

you mean im overweight?

• 12d

no time...

• 12d

Hmm I highly doubt that. I was a college athlete and biochemistry major... you need to make time. Ifs important