Everyone in awhile, I have a fat girl who thinks she has a chance with me.. Do I have an anti fat girl look online?

everyone in awhile, i have a fat girl who thinks she has a chance with me..Do I have an anti fat girl look online?

every once in awhile i have some dumb fat ass who thinks she has a chance with me

1|0
4|4

What Girls Said 4

• She must be really stupid to actually have a thing for you.

7|1
    0|0
  • I just suppose they hope you're not as shallow as you obviously are. Only because you workout, it doesn't neccessarily mean you only like fit girls?

3|1
    0|0
  • It's hard not to think wtf when someone you consider gross tries to hit you up. You have to remember that some of the least desirable people are the most aggressive.

1|0
    2|1
  • What do you mean by "fat"? Like obese or with curves?

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

both sound obese

• Show All
    • 18d

lol no gross

• 18d

What is gross? That I tell them politely they are not my type? Lol
      I can't see what can be gross in that!

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Loyal, have a lot of empathy, emotional supportive, never cheated, fairly sensitive, and have a lot of moral integrity.

And guys with boobjobs like this actually score relationships all day and night and I'm actually spending Christmas completely alone. Like really alone!
    Fuck my life. haha

2|0
    0|0
    • 18d

Man, you've said it! Great one haha.

• 18d

@jeannine22 Don't laugh. I have a pretty big self made man boobjob too. haha, I work out daily. :)

• 18d

Good! I am working out a lot too. I appreciate people who work out.

• You sound shallow as fuck bro. Ya you don't like big girls fine, but when you call them whales and start saying shit like "dumb fatass who thinks she has a chance with me" it makes you look like an ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you have a perfect body and athletic but when your personality is shit then it will ruin your chance buddy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

He doesn't have a perfect body. He has no waist and obviously no ass. No one is perfect. Well, except Ben Affleck.

• What if you like fat girls?

0|0
    1|0