Which guy is the most, and least attractive? and which one would you want to date?

What Guys Said 6

• I think the first one is the most attractive. The second one looks weeeeeird.

I wouldn't date any of them cause I'm not into guys.

• Aren't these three the same guy?

• Who cares your taking up space on the questions forum and decreasing my chances of my question being answered my question is right below yours.

• 14d

Know one cares about your stupid question, my question is far more interesting, and is being asked by a beautiful person which is me. Your question I beneath mine, just like you're beneath me. You will never be on my level.

• 14d

Salty! Af

• No1!

• Are these getting ready for a gay porno shoot? 😂 oh know! I'm going to trigger a lot of people.

• 14d

Don't be jealous! i know you wish you looked like these guys

• 14d

Not really I'm proud of who i am I'm lean and I'm ok with that i really don't care about having a lot of muscle or a six pack.

• 1--Most attractive. Good to date 3--Least attractive.

What Girls Said 12

• I guess the first one, i wouldn't normally like a guy that buff , i like 3rd ones body better but he's still a little to buff lol

• I like only number 3. He has muscles, but isn't over-built, looks the most healthy in my opinion and just has that intriguing expression, sth in his eyes makes him seem like someone I would like to get to know, when I couldn't say the same about other two.

• 14d

More INFJ talk :P

• 14d

It's just an INFJ thing I notice. Basically, everyone says one thing. And then a lone INFJ says the other thing. haha.

• 14d

@Levin Hmm.. Maybe that's why I'm not a chatterbox. My different views make it hard to be understood by others so I hardly ever state my opinions directly. But you're a good observant though. 👍

• The 3rd one is the hottest, the one in the middle is really unattractive to me

• Third one is very attractive <3 First one is the least attractive.

• They all look like fags. I'll take him s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7a79dbd1c6.jpg

• Guy 1 is most attractive.
    Guy 2 is least attractive.
    Guy 3 is not attractive to me either.

• I like the third one the most.

• the 3rd one is my favourite!

• the first one is most attractive

• The first one because he has a boner. The second one looks gay.

• They all look the same 😅 ummm I guess the last one?

• They look the same to me.