Would I make a good queen?

I just really wanna be in a position of power.
I'm thinking I assassinate the royal family and take their place... no one will know the difference.
Here's what I would look like in a 'royal' dress.
Would I make a good queen?

to the people who think I'm fat, I'm so sad because I base my self worth on what the internet thinks of me, so now I'm gonna cry in a corner while I binge eat a tub of ice-cream.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking I assassinate the royal family and take their place... no one will know the difference.

But are you going to assassinate only the immediate family or the extended family as well like uncles? How will you do it? Poison, hire someone etc. Do you have an army to fight in case someone decides to try and usurp the crown? Will the people support you if you make the claim and if not are you willing to fight or kill them? These are the things you need to keep in mind when plotting a coup/take over.

I don't know enough about you to make the claim that you'd be a good or bad queen though from what I know about you, you do remind me of this princess from the show Vikings who hired north men (Vikings) to help her get her crown, she's sexually aggressive and really, really horny. Not sure whether she'll live or die though have to wait and see.

• You can be my right hand! You can do all the hard work for me ;P

Vikings sounds cool, I'm gonna watch it

"she's sexually aggressive and really, really horny." <<<---- damn right!!!

• lmao I really like the sound of this chick.

• Lol well her back story is pretty sad /= so don't get to excited.

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting those blue anons to bow down!

What Guys Said 56

• I hope you would be merciful.

Would you also kill all your immediate family, so they don't try to overthrow YOU?

• Nah my family is chill, they'd just want the good food.

• I feel like you're the type who would let the power go to her head and get off on bossing people around.

• Queens come from a royal background and they have a lineage and order of preference. You will not qualify to be a queen based on that. Instead try to be a queen on GAG.

• you can walk the walk but can you talk the talk?
    sheismore.com/.../img_4586.jpeg

• Is that a bed sheet? πŸ˜‚

• Hahaha don't do any murders Lucy... but yeah you look great and Kate would be shy besides you :D
    All people would ask "who's that lady standing besides Lucy?" :D

• Good thing you put it on the internet for everyone to know... they'll neeeeeevvveeerrr figure out it was luci πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lay off game off thrones for a while

• You need to up your selfie game if you want that position yo! I heard competition is fierce.

• I agree... it was a shit photo :')

• Fyi, about the chubby thing (not saying you are), I think chubby women are more attractive than skinny/slim women

• well that's good to know :)

• Queens don't have power. They don't even do anything. Hell, they are not even allowed to drive a car.

• Make sure you pull out a tissue and wipe their necks when they've been killed.

• sure, would you like to team up with me?
    https://m.popkey.co/6efd05/Gz3ZY.gif

• well i'm actually 359 inline so if we team up I will make you my queen when I get it.
    I will even let you keep the shit stars on my flag sorry our flag once you're my queen,

• Looking pretty Greek there sweetheart... I don't feel like scrambling for king, so I'll settle for being a faithful Knight and I'll grab a cute lady in waiting

• lol there's nothing royal about this photo
    but you're still hot :D

• As long as you stick to your island there. Because you're missing the comb over for this place.

• Only if the glass shoe fits your majesty

• @Luci92 On Children In Need day, the Royals got handed Β£369m of taxpayer money to refurbish Buckingham Palace... if you can do the job for a few quid cheaper you've my vote! lol

• Sure,
    But as an American I won't bow

• It looks like you only have one leg in that photo😜

• Ehh kinda missing some signs of power, I mean, where's the gold to show you're rich? You need to get fat too. No crown? No servants? No throne? Your queen game is kinda week, Luci.

• No. .

• Is nice photo.

• yes!! definitely!!
    you are insanely beautiful
    !!

id kneel down before you!!!

• sure if I can be your king πŸ‘‘

• You could pull of the job as a Killer Queen LoL

• fuck yeah, that's my goals in life

• yep I am

• I know lot of problems here the biggest Housing crisis in 24 years yet they just been given Β£300 million to refurbish buckingham palace - what sort of assasin would you be? LoL

• Queen of Australia.

• Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress.
    Anything is possible

• For the record, I don't think you're fat at all. I think you're really beautiful actually. And that outfit looks really nice on you

• Yes you would.

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 8

• I wanna be in the inner circle

• Troll? Am I right? If so... I like you! You good! If not... no comment.

• <3 I like you too!

• I like the update you just made. Hilarious! Some people think that they can put you down by dissing you on a site like this lol. You look amazing and you know it, girl!

• Awh thank you! 😊❀️ But srsly... what these people say doesn't matter lol

• Very regal, classic pose.

• Yess πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

• I'd vote for you Queen Luci.

• Lololol. You'd be perfect πŸ˜‚

• hail Macbeth!

• Hello your highness -takes a bow- β™‘β™‘