He dumped me for another? why do guys do that without any explanation?

He chose this girl > the black girl

this is me

Is there something wrong with me? is the other girl really much more prettier? when i met him i was depressed so he said i wasn't what he was looking for and left me for another girl... it kinda hurt but i guess thats life.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are much more attractive girl, maybe she is giving him something which you didn't

• Thanks for mho, I don't think you'll have much problem in getting a new boyfriend since you are so attractive

What Guys Said 7

• I remember you posting other questions! Look at the plus side you finally dated a guy!!
    You are prettier but I don't think it was looks. Maybe they have a really good connection!!

• I think you're very beautiful. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Maybe it's better that he's not with you, gives you room to find the right one.

• No, you're prettier, if you were smiling anyway.

• he's a shallow douchebag

• So what if she is prettier, that's just one dude he doesn't represent all dudes, so it make no sense to ask us.

• It's not all in looks. Were you two in a relationship?

• So, no difference really, LMAO

What Girls Said 0