Am I really pretty or is everyone just lying to me?

Ok in my last question I asked why everyone says I'm pretty but I'm single so I'm gonna let you guys judge my "beauty"

What Guys Said 30

• You're just above average... with makeup, only seeing half your face, and with dog filter.

Not the best pics to tell, tbh.

• I always wonder if girls are fishing for compliments or they really don't know that they are beautiful. Here's some contrast for you, if I upload my pic and ask what people think? I get zero responses from women, and if I put numbers up I get a bunch of 1's or 5's. You're beautiful, you got lots of response. If you were ugly you would have zero responses because people would not want to say anything due to you being ugly.

• very very pretty

• Why would people lie to you about you being pretty?

• Well, if I caught you staring at me, I'd probably approach you and ask you out on a date. But just because you're single, doesn't mean that you're ugly. Maybe some people find you intimidating. I'm sure there's more to than that though. Just a thought

• your pretty cute

• I feel like you know the answer

• everyone must be lying

• You're a beautiful girl.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• You look good dude.

• You look dope 😍
    So looks aren't the problem here
    Maybe your personality?

• They're not lying at all...

• Yes you are and they're not lying.

• pretty. love the boobs

• You're pretty cute.

• You are pretty but do bit use snapchat filters

• you're gorgeous

• they ain't lying ; D

• You're beautiful.

• Not my type.

• Cute. Can confirm.

• Well, I can't say. You're hiding your face.

• no, you are pretty. but something is up with your face in the second photo.

• After seeing your second picture. Then sorry but no.

• I mean you're just gonna have to learn to like being single. Love yourself not saying you don't but it's helpful. A confidence boost if you will. Guys now aren't really interested in being in relationships from what I see. But I'm not saying there isn't any out there who doesn't want one but you show off that confidence and be yourself they gonna FLOCK

• damn so sexy but i can't really tell without seeing ur booty ;)

• Yeah you are beautiful

• in my opinion, a female asking a guy if she's pretty, is one of the most unfair questions a girl could ever ask a guy. It always puts him in a difficult position if he thinks she's not

• 13d

People have their opinions.. people think I'm ugly lol I'm used to it I just wanted everyone so
      Honest opinion because I'm tired of hearing so many things that makes me confused on my body.. I don't know if I should be proud of myself or figure out what I could do to make myself look better and be happier

• Honestly, screw the dog filter

What Girls Said 7

• Ur either looking for attention or u don't know...
    Guys say girls are pretty but is the GIRL choice who of those guys to pick. If a guy already calls u pretty and u see he is flirting then there isn't much work u have to do. Just flirt back and if u don't like the guy then reject the guy.

• you're pretty

• not quite sure
    I want a pic with minimal makeup and no filters
    but your body seems good :p

• You're beautiful!

• You seem pretty but your face is covered in both.

• From what I can see you're very pretty but you should put up pictures that aren't hiding part of your face.

• Anther attention seeker..