Is my hair thinning, am I going bald (pics)?

Is my hair thinning,am I going bald (pics)?

What Guys Said 6

• It looks like you wear your hair tied back a fair bit, judging by the hair breakage... I wouldn't think it was thinning, though...
    If you feel that it actually is thinning, try massaging your scalp... this will invigorate and revitalise the hair follicles and roots, stimulating the blood flow and encourage healthier hair growth... (I sound like a tele-commercial)

• Try and go to the Hair Club for women

• No, I don't think so. I've seen girls with thin hair at the front like that and it doesn't mean they have alopecia. Also, it's barely even noticeable.

• maybe, looks like that

• I've seen so many girls with an hairline like that, no need to worry.

• Yes you have a receding hairline.

What Girls Said 5

• can't tell from the pics, looks like no, but if you wear your hair in pony tails a lot it could be the start of traction alopecia. But it really doesn't look like it from the pics.

• can't tell unless you give us "before" pics as well
    looks normal
    but if that fuzz wasn't there before, like someone said, could be the start of traction alopecia

• Rogaine.

• your air looks fine to me

• Seems normal to me. If not u can ask a professional