Which woman has the most feminine looking face?

These are faces of the average women from each race and group from around the world. Try not to be biased when deciding.

Average White American female face
Average Chinese Woman Face

Average West African Face

Average Mexican female face

• White American
  • Chinese Woman
  • West African Woman
  • Mexican Woman

Most Helpful Girl

• The west African woman, her features are the most soft, and she has that jaw-shape that I think is really feminine (the others are a bit square/oval).

• 13d

you feel her jaw is oval and feminine.

• 12d

I'm not sure what shape it is, but I think it is more feminine/soft than the others

What Guys Said 8

• The Asian women, especially the Chinese women who live in a communist culture, are much less inhibited and arrogant and venal, so naturally they tend to have the most pleasant demeanor. Very few fembots in china, what a relief!

• I think the 3rd one had slightly more feminine features than the others did.

• 13d

what about her looks more feminine? You do understand this is the average face of women in the region correct? So the average West African women looks like that, the average white American women, Mexican, Chinese, etc..

• I would say the black girl

• 13d

did you vote?

• 13d

She's okay looking not my type really

• 13d

I didn't say if she was your type, just asked what features looked feminine about her?

• The first one.

• 13d

What about her face looks more feminine?

• 13d

Are you sure you're not bitter because I chose the white girl?

• 13d

No i just think its funny you said those exact features when those are her most manly traits. I would've said her eyes and nose. Her lips are thin, another manly trait and her jawline is square.

• Mexican woman. Lips and eyes

• 13d

Her eyes are feminine, but her lips aren't very feminine exactly. They're thin which is a manly trait.

• 13d

You just saying it proves nothing by the way

• ---D---

• first one

• 13d

what about her looks the most feminine?

• 13d

you notice wayy to much

• 13d

I only think its interesting how you chose some manly features as feminine, same as other have.

• I guess the 3rd one has more feminine characteristics overall. Aside from her being the darkest she has the most feminine features, but i'm more attracted to white and hispanic women.

• 13d

what features are more feminine on her?

• 13d

Wait, from the way you worded that I heard "her being dark makes her not as feminine."

Huh? Is that what you actually meant?

What Girls Said 15

• I think the Asian and West African women look the most youthful because of their softer, more round features and more full lips. Also, can we take a second to appreciate how flawless the average West African and Mexican woman's eyebrows are? Also, the West African and Asian women look more happy :)

• I'd say the African woman, followed by the white American woman, followed by the Mexican woman, followed by the Chinese woman

• 13d

what about the African women looks the most feminine?

• 13d

yes i am asking

• 13d

Is the earth a globe?

• everyone looks feminine in their own way
    you can t give an opinion without being biased when it comes to looks

• 13d

just look at the features and look up feminine physical attributes and then see who fits the most.

• 13d

I dont think so lol
      like once I read about the most perfect female face and it was pure bullshit
      I believe it s based on culture and their values.
      what may be seen as attractive and feminine in a society can be considered ugly in another.
      and I don t think there is a race supremacy like the race that is the most attractive.
      each race/person has characteristics that I like and some I don t.
      in your opinion who s the most feminine?
      I read your comment and in each choice you re criticizing smthng... which proves my point that each has certain attractive characteristics. so whats your point here

• 13d

I'm talking biologically feminine features. Not culturally.

• I think it really depends on each individual. Every race has beautiful and ugly individuals. Feminine features depends on attractiveness, not race/ethnicity

• 13d

i only posted average faces of each group

• 13d

I guess, but somehow some look better than others. I mean beauty is subjective after all

• I don't think one is more feminine than the others. They're all feminine in my opinion. Now had you asked which we thought was the prettiest I'd choose the West African woman.

• Mexican and looks best.

• 13d

what about her looks the most feminine?

• It depends on people's preference and I think most people will pick their own race. They're all pretty though.

• Is this a trick question? All of the above lol

• Last one and first one could possibly be men, second one has the least male face. Third one could possibly be a young boy.

• Ofc errone is going to choose the white woman

• This doesn't even make sense. Any woman of any race can be feminine.

• The African one

• White American

• 13d

what about her features looks the most feminine?

• 13d

Not really. Her chin is very sharp and manly. Not a feminine feature at all.

• 13d

Like I said on other White women (like those from Europe) their chin is a lot mire feminine. I also think she have the most feminine jaw out of all the girls here.
      Which do you think is the most feminine?

• They all look feminine to me lmao.

• The black woman is the prettiest. I'm not saying this because I'm black but I just think her features are more feminine and she has natural beauty.