Am I beautiful?

Hey guys! How are you, I am from Turkey do you like Turkish girls? 😊Oh anyway, Am I beautiful? 😊
Am I beautiful?

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• This isn't a good picture, and I like girls. It doesn't matter if they are Turkish or not. Women all around the world are beautiful.

1|0
    0|1
  • You're not bad looking for 53!

0|0
    0|0
    • 8d

Yes, turkish girls are often beautiful. Also hot tempered at times!

Welcome to Girls ask Guys. I hope you enjoy the site. Happy Thanksgiving.. our biggest festival here in the United States.

• Show All
    • 8d

oh thanks deary, And I am sorry for bad English but I am not 53 I am just 18 😊

• 8d

Also I love USA😍

• "hello. Im Turkey. You like turkish girls? you like turkish man? you like turkish food? you like istanbul?"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CC5oyuFWgAEl78X.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Should've spread your legs apart in the pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look very well - Turkish women are lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice pose

0|0
    0|0
  • Love turkish girls and If that's you then yes, your profile says your 53 though!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not Beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are, I've noticed I've taken a liking to Turkish girls recently, maybe it's my personality going along well with the culture, I don't know but you're very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • can't really see your face so hard to comment on anything but your sexy legs

0|0
    0|0
  • let us see the face sweetie

0|0
    0|0
  • you are pretty. like Turkish girls yes. great legs. hair in way to see boobs properly. show more LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • at 7:48... nope

0|0
    0|0
  • very

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good. which city are you from?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you are very beautiful 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • female vanity is pathetic. i should be born a man. can't get how these sad girls live off attention and can't really love anyone but their narcissistic image... .

3|0
    0|0