Your thoughts on me?

This goes for me as a person, my personality and looks!
Your thoughts on me?

• You're great
  • Meh
  • You're not my cup of tea
  • I don't know you
11d The hate is real, lol. You guys have no trust in people! The 2nd pic is me but believe what you want to. Just because you don't think it is me doesn't mean it's not😂😂😂😏
11d Ok, I don't do social media so I don't know how my pic is from 9 months ago. Yeah, I took it back then but I posted it a month ago! It was taken winter break of '15. I don't have my phone, the pic was on my laptop.

What Guys Said 27

• From what I remember you seem like a normal teen to me - What I mean by that is often I check a person age and where they are from when I consider what they are saying - The things on your mind are what your average 15 year old is thinking about which I think is a good thing sometimes I feel people are in far too much of a rush to grow up - Looks wise for 15, you are very cute and will probably grow up very attractive.
    My thoughts are more on the question than you really - Enjoy the positive feedback and just put anything negative in the bin, it is not worth burning any energy thinking about it.

• You're pretty, I can see that in your photos. Other than that I don't know you. Your face does look friendly though, you have a nice smile. I hope you hold on to that and don't let life grind you down. Life isn't all that bad, I should know, I've had over two and a half times your 15 years, lol.

• your personality to me would seem happy go lucky ^^ you'd seem like a sweet and kind girl with a lot of evil hidden behind it xD

body:
    -too Young for me
    -too curvy
    i like proportionate bodies ^^ you are of course attractive but too curvy for my taste :) no offence!

• 11d

Everyone has preference, you're fine!

• 11d

Nah, Barbie is way skinny and athletic in figure, lol

• 11d

well i did not mean your body was like it xD i mean you have the same proportion!

• very pretty

• when did you take that second pic?

• I like you. You're down like me.

• You look alright. And I don't really know what you're like as a person, so I can't say anything there. :)

• You are a great girl

• Cute as a skoot! And those curves. Smh. Girl! Marry a doctor! Don't let club mother fuckers chase those hips because they're nothing but trouble!

• You are absolutely gorgeous... And I think second picture has to do something with the angle that picture has taken...

• I don't know you, so I can't write anything about your personality. But based on your looks, you're really HOT 😍

• As a person u seem pretty cheery. You also look quite cheery!

Your bottom half looks just as good lol

• Goddamn you have amazing hips

• You're absolutely beautiful.
    Pretty smile, lovely hair.
    Personality wise I'm not sure but I would guess you're sweet , outgoing and friendly.

• 2nd pic reminds me of kylie jenners hip picture on IG

• That second pic makes you look thick. Like damn.

I don't know you as a person.

• Dem hips and arse

• you re sexy af

• is it really you? great body :)

• You are gorgeous. ;P. 10/10. ;). Personality is a mystery though. :P.

• physically you are a 9 / 10 for me hun

• You're a pretty girl but I haven't seen you before so I don't know about your personality.

• I Like the first photo but i have second thoughts about the second one, no way that's your body

• very pretty. great boobs. would not mind seeing more LOL

• I think you're a catfish but that's just my opinion

• You look great ! But you do look much older for your age.

• I'd date ;)

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know you

• Funny and beautiful. Mirin that hip to waist ratio.

• That is YOUR body? Are you kidding me bruh?

• danng gurrl you thicc af

• You're seem like a bubbly person and you look very cute.
    However that second picture isn't you
    😂😂

• 11d

The second pic is me!

• 11d

@Yumix The link didn't work on my laptop but I believe you, I just have no way to explain how the pic was released back then, I don't do social media.

• 11d

well, you have no problems posting pics. just take the same pic but this time you make a piece sign with your left hand instead of just putting it on the couch. Do that and everyone believe you. come up with some silly excuse and no one will. simple as that

• Geez spandex game is strong

• You're super pretty!! Your face and body oml. I'm not a big fan of photos of just someone's body though, I don't know it seems not too appropriate but that's just me. If there's anything I'd say for you to improve maybe, its be the shape your eyebrows a little thicker 😊 but honestly you're so pretty, no matter what

• 11d

Aww thanks! You're a sweet anon!

• 21h

You're so welcome!! I'm envious though, how did you get looks and a body like that? Absolute goals right there

• Judging from what I can see in the top picture... you're really pretty and look very happy. there's no way the second picture is you.

• 11d

Again, it is

• 11d

Ok lol sorry for being such a doubter but honestly you can never trust people especially on G@G 😂

• 11d

I know but I'm glad that you said this, then I can shut up others