Please rate me; I want to know my strengths & weakness regarding my features?

6d Wearing a tribal earring, would that help?

What Girls Said 8

• 4444

• You seem to have a wide forehead, giving the appearance of a receding hairline, and a nice face, kind of the face of some of my friends dads. Not to be rude, but you do seem to be a bit older than early twenties, and your smile, it is a kind smile, but a nervous and tired one, a bit shy.

5/10 Maybe comb your hair down, or spike it up? To make the for head a tad less blunt, then it is a six, sir.

You look like a young version of my dad, with more hair! :D

• 7d

You seem to be eloquent although you're young. I applaud you for that. Also I completely agree with you on this.

• Honestly like a 2/10 too much to type.

• I swear you look so familiar. I've seen your face somewhere else. Famous programmer? I don't know but you look familiar

• 55555

• You look a bit boring and nerdy. Your body doesn't show but you could probably lose some weight. That hairstyle doesn't suit you, go for something more in fashion.

Your posture could be better than in this picture, the way you hold your shoulders communicates awkwardness. Just taking over more confident body language could make you look a lot better and more approachable.

You have a nice mouth and skin and you look like a kind person.

(I hope you don't take this too harshly. This onky an opinion and I tried to formulate it in a useful way, by which you could change it if you wanted to)

• 6d

That tribal earring would look out of place on you.

• Are you really 18-24? No offense but you look like 30 and a cross between like, young John Travolta and Mark Ruffalo. Your fake smile makes you look timid and scared. Smile naturally or I don't know. Don't fake smile. You could probably stand to do something with your hair. It'd look nice longer and styled back.

• You look like a grandpa, but aren't old enough to be a grandpa.

What Guys Said 4

• (Hope you don't mind my opinion and weird wordings of things)
    Very cute face in my opinion. I dunno, it's just a soft-looking face if that makes sense? Nice eye color too.
    Weaknesses? Uh, this is opinionated, so don't take these words to heart too heavily, but perhaps your forehead? It's not that bad, though, but it's one of the weaker points

• Strengths: blue eyes and good hair.
    Weaknesses: nose is too big and face isn't symmetrical.
    You're a 3/10.

• Did you used to work for Subway selling foot longs?

• Full head of hair man! That's great! I'd suggest going to a hip stylist to do something more with it. Try using contact lenses (though that's not a biggie). And most importantly, if you're not already hitting the gym, DO IT! I suggest a strength training program that will have you lifting a lot of free weights. From what I can see here, your natural build will take VERY well to some weight training.

• 6d

I don't think so dude. That's pretty inconsistent with your overall look and would come of as "try hard" or just being a poser.