Why do you find the white girl's face prettier than the black girl's?

imgur. com/a/tx9E5

imgur. com/a/NvTLm

why do you find the white girl's face better?

Most Helpful Guy

• not this nonsense again

"sigh*

What Guys Said 20

• The girl in the second link is prettier in my opinion, though they are both pretty.

• im like 90% sure i already know what these pics are. im gonna post first and then check to see if i was right

• These two pictures are all over the Internet, but I'll answer anyway. They're both beautiful women, in my opinion, and I don't agree with the premise in the question. The white woman's glasses are *not* flattering—it's the worst looking of the 6 snapshots—but she's also smiling in all three photos and that might make a difference in people's perceptions.

• Because she has an overall better looking face, and a somewhat unlucky choice in glasses frames

The not-white-girl has huge lips and a horrible sense of makeup, and looks smug as f

• 8d

what's wrong with full lips? what makeup? the not-white girl is only really wearing makeup in her third pic... did you look at that one? there are 3 pics of each

there are more pictures than just the first ones

• 8d

if you looked at the last two pics you would realize there is nothing wrong with the black girl's lips.. the first picture was just duck face

• 8d

what's wrong with the black girl's makeup? lol
      She doesn't look smug in 2/3 pictures
      and again her lips are full but not huge?

And the white girl has a big nose, beady eyes and frizzy hair, but she's getting a pass?

• everyone has their own preference. I don't generally date blacks nor whites. Just Koreans or Indians.

• Probably white supremacy tbh

• months of this... PLEASE stop

• because you're screwing it up for yourself

• Because the white girl looks happier, has nicer hair and is just prettier.

• 7d

how is she even prettier and how is frizzy hair nice?

• 7d

like what features are prettier?

the white girl has pretty standard features... nothing stunning or out of the ordinary

• 7d

You post this exact thing non-stop and you're making yourself unattractive with this annoying attitude. Quit acting like black people are victims of something.

• One of the photos is to blurred to judge.

• The black girl actually has the prettier face :)

I'd date her over the white girl. She's actually pretty.

This coming from a guy who tends to prefer the fairer skinned women

• Because we are breeding you out, bitch.

• Because we all have our preferences.

• i donĀ“t xD i find both pretty decent.

• Who is "people"?

• I can't see them, but it's because me being already dark I would like to mingle with something completely opposite of me.

• It doesn't in my opinion

• I think they are both gorgeous for different reasons.

• Shut up with these white v. black beauty topics. The white woman always wins. The end.

• What does it matter? Blacks hate each other and they want to date people these days. Soon, black people will go extinct.

• 8d

Do you have any idea how many black people exist on the planet? 😂😂 not to mention that the genes to develop dark skin is a dominate trait... chances are that white people will go extinct before black people do

• 8d

@Nelsoen I meant to say they want to date white people these days. lol

• 8d

As globalization continues every "race" will go extinct lol my personal dating standards have nothing to do with race but I have dated a lot of white girls

What Girls Said 11

• I think a lot of it has to do with the skintone. You can see the features on a white girl clear than someone who is dark. But again, I know a lot of men both white and black who admire all women whether they are light or dark.

• 8d

but if you actually look at the white girls features they are not better

• 😂😂😂😂😂 I think I just died

• beauty is about preference, not race.

• The black girl is prettier fosho. Its just a huge stereotype that all white girls are pretty. You could be a potato looking ass but if you white, you pretty, which isn't true. Beauty comes in all shades.

• I am confused because I don't. I think both of them look very attractive.

• I've seen this question way too many times. I don't think the white girl's face is better looking. They're both very pretty but I think the black girl is prettier.

• Why are you racist?

• Oh jeez... You again? You've been doing this for literally over a year. Get a grip, and get a life.
    Before you asked why your white friend gets more guys... Probably because she's not a crazy bitch and probably because she isn't on these sites always asking why nobody likes her.

• I don't know why you made this about race but i find the woman with the darker complection to have a more beautiful face. Like it matters anyway? They both aren't what i would call crazy beautiful. Majority of female representation in the media are white women so that could be why a lot of people would subconsciously favor the whiter looking women. But then you could also say small nose, big lips, big boobs, and a sexy appearance are more yearned for in American culture and in the media. But overall there is not a lot of representation. Like me i bet i would have had a better self esteem growing up if there were girls in cartoons or shows that were latina like me. It would be my dream to see a cuban woman that looked like me but i focused more on my internal insecuroties anyway. Um sorry i am off topic by a mile.

• because I'm a racist hoe *eyeroll*
    she has a cute smile and I like her features better
    why do you keep asking this? get over it, you can keep asking but the answers won't change duh

• 8d

which features?

the black girl's smile is fine. when she actually does smile like in pic 3

• 8d

so.. you didn't write anpther question with this same pictures asking why people found the black woman to be the least attractive? there were three pics tho the other woman had an awful lot of makeup

• 8d

I was asking and assuming an answer... not because I think that's what people actually thought. I was asking it in that way to be controversial. Most people actually find the black one prettier.

• why tf do you care? stop comparing yourself to whites. this just screams inferiority complex

• 8d

the white girl has a big nose thin lips and frizzy hair so how are her features better?

according to many users on here, the black girl actually fits beauty standards better than the white one... not usually this happens but in this case