Is really ugly or what?

So my cousin moved to my school and no guys like her and they all said she's ugly and she's upset about it. Is she really ugly?Is really ugly or what?

0|1
13|14

What Guys Said 14

• The filter is hiding something.

4|5
    0|0
  • She doesn't look ugly. But she isn't drop dead gorgeous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like high school. Tbh, not too many people get to be popular there. She'll find her own crowd of admirers after like most people including myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's using a filter maybe and she might be overweight. I'm sure someone likes her tho. At a young age boys are scared to admit they like someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did she agree to this being posted?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, though she could lose some weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not ugly. She's average looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's fat, which to most equals ugly, she can lose the weight though.

1|0
    1|0
  • No. A bit on the chubby side but that is an issue that can be solved.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's a cute girl and not a bit ugly. I smell some bullies need attitude adjustment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nonsense, she's a very pretty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a nerd.

0|0
    0|0
  • What size boobs?

0|1
    2|1
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• She's cute! Guys might not like her because at that age they look for girls with their makeup slathered on, boobs to their neck, and ass hanging out.

0|1
    0|0
  • She has the dog filter on, so i can't really judge. Seeing that pic, I can convlude these things:
    -she's insecure, else she wouldn't use the dog filter.
    -she's on the heavier side.
    -she has nice brows
    -I do not like her style
    -she has what I call "asian eyes" meaning a single eyelid instead of a double eyelid. That is not necessarily an unattractive trait, just something that stands out more.

Seeing these things, I conclude she's not ugly nor pretty, just average. The advice I'd like to give is

Get into a sport. It'll boost her confidence and help her become healthier.
    Maybe try some new clothes, a new style or look can change a person completely.
    Try growing out your hair, I think a longer cut would suit her face shape more. (You can google face shapes and hair too!)

I hope she gains some confidence and makes some new friends too, I don't wish a shitty school experience on anyone. (Well, some people..)

0|0
    0|0
  • the guys at her school can gtfo from this planet

0|0
    0|0
  • No she is cute. I get the feeling this is you though and you don't want to ask for yourself. Either way, the girl in that picture isn't even close to being ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No?

Does she know you posted her picture here?

0|0
    0|0
  • She jus looks young. And the dig filter.. ugh

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if she didn't have those ridiculous dog ears and nose, we could give an honest opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as an ugly person, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Honestly there is nothing wrong with your cousin. She is pretty 😊

0|1
    0|1
    • 4d

lol sure. Girls love to spout banalities about how no one is ugly, yet they start retching when they see an ugly guy IRL.

• 4d

Dunno what kind of girls you deal with but not ever girl is like that.

• She's not ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not ugly, just a bit chubby. That's a solvable problem though.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute face but unhealthy weight

0|0
    0|0
  • She's chubby

0|0
    0|0