Am I too fat to date or sleep with?

I am completely insecure about my body. I feel like I look fine with clothes but without I feel obese and ugly. I'm 5'2'' at 110 pounds and my face isn't unattractive at all. So knowing this and seeing the pics below, would you say I am too fat to date/sleep with?

... thing is I met this AWESOME guy and we're currently thinking about being exclusive but I'm scared that as soon as we sleep together he's going to see me naked and bolt :(

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 52

• Nope, I'd date you. You're fine. You may be a bit chubby, but not enough to turn anybody away. If you have a great face, I'll date you.

I think you look fantastic. Don't be insecure. You're just fine.

God made you just the way you should be. You're totally a girl I'd date.

• As I've always said before with women on here who fill like that, if he is already talking to you and likes you your good. Just because your not naked we can get a good sense of your shape by the clothes you wear. Use that money on buying something nice for youreself and stop worrying about your tummy.

• For some guys, yes. But other guys like a little pudge in the midsection. So cheer up, kiddo...
    *pokes midsection*

• I checked your profile picture. You're really attractive. And you seem curvy on the first picture which is also good. And you don't have to be skinny to be sexy. I rather feel your soft skins than your hard bones.
    And if you're a girl with an awesome personality, I think running away for a little belly that isn't even a big thing or unattractive, is a waste and such a huge loss on the guy's part

• You're fine. If he's as awesome as you say, he'll agree. If he doesn't, perhaps he isn't as awesome as he seems. There's more to life than that.

• Your body looks fine to me, I find it attractive. You don't need to be a stick to be sexy.

• I certainly wouldn't sleep with you. Being fat is a huge turn off to me. You def got a belly going on. Some other dudes might dig it though.

• I've slept with much worse, and it was fine.

• You're not fat, just a little pudge.

• You re not skinny but i dont see any problem. Go ahead and enjoy a good sex session. Stop worrying. A good relationship isn't about looks.

• Nope, you're not fat at all. I've seen so many obese people who have partners that they date and sleep with...

• You are perfectly fine dear. If the guy sees you naked and is appalled? Guess what, he's an a-hole d-bag with some fantasy of what a woman should look like.

• Plenty of guys would hit that, me included. You don't have to be completely flat. I like a little chub on my woman. Flat stomachs are nice to look at but they suck for any kind of snuggles.

• Would be easier to answer if you weren't sucking your stomach in.

• Don't worry, your fine...

• I don't see any problems so why are you insecure?

• Not at all.

• Obviously they didn't do a liposuction. Your body looks fine, working oit may help you achieve your goals.

• That's just slightly fat, and nobody will really dislike that.

On the other hand, if you are that insecure about it, why you don't do something about it? Just a small improvement on exercise, diet or sleep will solve that. As that is so little.

• looks fine to me

• Not at all there are guys for women who are skinny, toned, muscular, curvy, chubby, bbw, ssbbw etc. You look amazing and ravishing.

• If I say no you're gonna over look it amd ask again so yes you little piggy

• Well everybody likes their own thing but for me ya I'd pass

• No, you aren't too fat

• No you're fine

• Lift weights, do strength exercises rather than cardio

• Show the rest

• your body is absolutely fine. trust me, you have nothing to worry about

• I think you would be perfect to date or sleep with.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 24

• as humans, we are all insecure. and there's notthing wrong with it. it doesn't make u weak.
    u just gotta learn when to take what someone says to heart, and when not to.
    ur body is fine... there is always room for improvement, but that doesn't mean u should kill urself trying to get the "perfect" body
    just cuz one guy doesn't apprciate ur body, doesn't mean the next one won't.
    u look fine. not all of us are blessed with good genes for flat tummies. ur fine, u look good, dont let it be something that makes u not like urself.

• You don't look 5'2 110 lbs tbh.

• Looks pretty normal to me. Most women have a bit of chub in the midsection. It's natural and normal. Don't be so hard on yourself!

• Your body is fine. If he loves you, he won't care what you look like naked. If you're that worried about it, do some cardio and focus on the areas you are most uncomfortable with.

• Because it's a well known fact you spontaneously gain 250lbs when taking clothes off.

He knows how big you are, stop being conscious.

• You're definitely NOT fat. I think you honestly have a beautiful body type. Seriously. Us girls are very very harsh to ourselves, and we don't really realize it until someone else is telling us. But I am telling you, girlie. Your body is gorgeous. If you want to lose ANY weight though, please please please make sure you see your doctor before you go crazy! Okay? <3

• 😑 he realizes you're not a stick by how you look in clothing. Why would he be so thrown by your size?

• You are not fat.
    You are perfectly fine.

• 8d

I hope this helps, I'm 4'11 and I use to weigh 250 pounds and I'm losing weight so I have loose skin and fat and my boyfriend still me and finds me attractive.
      You said, " I met this AWESOME guy and we're currently thinking about being exclusive" it sounds like he really likes you and he will still lIke you when he sees you naked.

• 8d

* my boyfriend still loves me

• Your stomach is abit chubby, but its not that bad :)

• not fat but out of shape
    you re average as in weight

• You need to get some brain surgery because you're crazy if you think you're fat

• You again?

• Girl no you look fine I'm 123 5'0 you might have everything in the right places like me

• You're not too fat

• are you serious, how is being 5'2" and 110 pounds fat...

• No, you aren't fat but to be honest you do look heavier than 110 lbs.

• i think you look lovely! soft curves and confidence are always a pleasure to run into. here's a tip i find helpful: play some up beat music as you get ready and "fake" a little bit of confidence.

• wotttt gurrrl you not fat, you thicc af and that's hott

• nope u r not

• I think that you look perfect just the way you are And I feel that I feel your boyfriend loves you for you he won't bolt and he'll love you just the way you are :)