Rate me or Roast me (Guy) I can take it?

rate or roastRate me or Roast me (Guy) I can take it?

Most Helpful Girl

• u look cute but scared in those photos. try and work on your style:) check out vetements, off white, and enfants richies deprimes ( for suggestions unless u can afford)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look nervous in the last pic.. There's really not much to roast there just based on your expressions.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• If you hit with me, I would respond. I wouldn't immediately dismiss you.

• Cute, but maybe change the haircut. And glasses are always a good plus :)

• Smile, sir, this will greatly improve your appearance and your personality. Also, have confidence. That will take you far.

• Longer hair looks good on you, I remember your photo with shorter hair and long is way better.

• You ook decent, I'd say like a 6/10 :)

• You're kinda cute-ish. Don't like the last pic tho.

• you'd be fit if you changed your hairstyle but your not bad

• Smiles are pretty amazing

• You look frightened.

• Smile and you'll be way more attractive. Also comb your hair out more lol you have a nice face tho

What Guys Said 4

• i want to roast you but i can't find something to roast you with. maybe in some pics you look a bit awkward but thats okay.

• You look way more better than me. I am tired of seeing such handsome guys in "how do i look". I am jealous and depressed.

• Being cocky looking is better than unsure and unfomfy

• yes I agree

• They complain their ex was an asshole but you realize the more nice you are to them, they start backing out and being a bitch. They aren't equal to men my brother. Take heed and be indifferent towards all women pretty and average. You give them power they'll destroy u. Political correctndess is like communism. Nice on paper but causes destruction and suffering to the masses

• In the last pic you look like the guy from the social network movie