Why does my mother hate this photo she says it doesn't flatter me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your mum is wrong, you look good

What Guys Said 20

• Actually, the only thing that I don't like about it is how the water gives the effect that your feet are tiny, lol. Other than that, I think the photo is fine, people are so hyper critical these days, buying into all the bullshit media that we are exposed to. We're being told what is ok and what to like and we lap it up like good little robots. I think you look great.

• because your main features are the 3 rolls of belly fat

dont get me wrong i have nothing against bigger girls (its your life, by all means live however you want), it just doesn't look flattering just like your mum said

• -Water makes legs shorter
    -Position makes your belly seems super huge ( I bet it doesn't look that way, when you're standing)
    -Your shoulder position looks like you're slouching, and it's non-flattering
    -Your lips are in a weird position, I take it that you were talking in the moment of taking the photo? Never do that :D

• you'd look better standing up. And that tattoo was a dumb idea.

• Bodyfat

• You look fat

• Maybe because you're slouching and it gives the awful affect of those rolls.
    I like your picture and don't see anything wrong with you, everyone has those rolls when you sit down.

• Why don't you ask her?

• I think you are asking this question again and I have already told you earlier whatever your mum is thinking I don't know but you are looking very beautiful very awesome in this picture you are looking so sexy so hot in bikini pictures and maybe this is reason for your mum Asi don't want any boys to hurt you or to have any negative feelings about you so she may be opposing you

• Not a fan of the tat but it's probably because OMG YOU HAVE A BIT OF STOMACH FST LIKE 90% OF OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE. Everyone looks better standing up.

• Perhaps, you are sitting with a hunch and that is also causing your tummy to bulge.

Or... Unless... she is against bikinis/swimsuits.

• Nothing wrong with it

• does not look too bad. I like the boobs.

• I think the photo is beautiful but maybe your mother. Complaints that his chest looks too much?

• BecUse of your belly rolls... you're still sexy though..

• While you are sitting it looks like you have rolls. To me you look fabulous and ravishing.

• If anyone leans forward their tummy rolls us. Sit up straighter. Nice boobs and face though x

• she is right because you made me horny

• Ooo yeahhh 😍

• Mmmm... well I love it

What Girls Said 11

• A) You're an attractive woman, love your body, wear what you want, screw anyone who disagrees.

B) It's hard to interpret this post as anything but fishing for compliments. I've got no real judgement about that, but if you are self conscious be careful, okay? I don't know that this will help. I do hope you love your body.

C) If I'm wrong and you do just want to know why your mother thinks this is unflattering, the angle and the effect of the water make your legs look shorter than they really are. Also the way you're sitting emphasizes a roll in your stomach. Actually not the most traditionally flattering picture. Or maybe she just doesn't like people to see her daughter with so much skin on display? You're beautiful anyway and/or because of it. Love your body.

• she's right. A one piece would have been better or at least take the phot standing up to hide the belly rolls. Even skinny girls have belly rolls when they sit down

• Your face dosn't look great on it, probably because your speaking. Your stomach looks fatter than it is. The refraction of light in the water gives you cankles.

• It's your posture and you need to tone your abs is all. You are a good-looking person though:)

• I guess it's not the most flattering angle... Your belly roles...

• Probably because the water makes your legs look shorter and the posture doesn't flatter your stomach. Try standing up with your back straight

• because of ur belly , sit stand while taking pic

• Apart from your stomach, which with the pose looks flabby, you're really pretty and have a sexy body. Great shot of your boobs too btw!

• Maybe it's your body weight or you are showing a lot of skin ( that's what my mom would say)

• she's talking about your weight. your mum is a judgmental bitch, no offense.

• It's not a terrible photo, but I am sure that there are plenty more asthetic photos! It Is just not a very flattering pose