Girls, Are women intimidated by good looking guys?

And if so how do they act? I've always been told I'm a good looking guy. I'm pretty humble, easy going, adventurous but I'm pretty shy. I feel though women seem to act aloof around me and sometimes rude. I've heard a majority of women think good looking guys are conecieted and arrogant. Is this true? Hard for me to approach and find a relationship when I'm shy and then when I do go for a relationship the girl thinks I'm just looking to hook up.. can anyone explain this to me? Here's a picture by the way Girls, Are women intimidated by good looking guys?

3

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I get intimidated when I talk to them because I want them to like me, but mostly I just get flustered and smile a lot. If a good looking guy approaches me, I don't assume he's just looking to hook up if he starts a normal conversation. The women that judge you by your looks were likely hurt in the past and probably aren't women you would want to be in a relationship with in the first place. You also have to be careful how you approach women. If you're shy, you might come off as awkward/creepy. You seem tall, as well, which if you're frowning (because you're nervous or whatever) could be taken aggressively. I'm tall with RBF because of my anxiety, so I practice relaxing my face so people aren't so intimidated.

• Yes you are good looking. .. many women to judge pretty easily upon what appearances suggest although men do that too... then it also depends on the person your dealing with... in my case for example i easily understand even on just the first meeting whether a person i arrogant or not... possibily observing his body language... and of course comparing it with what he says or not... hope it helps. .😊

• Im Pretty Shy At Times. Only Around People I Don't Know And Soommee Cute People.. But This one Guy He So Find Every time I'm Around Him My Mouth Gets So Dry My Heart And Time Stops My Knees Get Weak And Im Sooo Intimidated.. And You Say How Do He Act.. he's Very Popular And Almost Everyone Thinks He Cute.. So That Means He's Very Cocky But Not Really.. I don't know His Personality Is So Unexplainable.. He's One Of The Guys That Knows He Cute And All That