Am I horing myself out on instagram?

So my sister found my Instagram and said that the pictures I post show too much skin. in my opinion they aren't that bad and most are in the name of fitness and my own personal progress. It's not like i'm posting pictures in underwear or just of my butt etc.

What do you think? I really like my pages and think it's more about fitness, fashion and lifestyle than just showing skin to be honest. My boyfriend also doesn't mind at all.
https://www.instagram.com/fiayo.ok/
https://www.instagram.com/fiayo_fit/

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah man. You're showing off your hard work. You have a great physique and I can see how much hard work went into that. That's to be commended, not disrespected. If you were some chubby chick posting pics of your boobs every picture then I'd say you're probably an insecure attention whore. Here is something I wrote on a take I wrote on my old account.

• Here is a curveball for everyone. If there was a man that had fascination of vintage cars.. I mean he was just obsessed with vintage cars and he could tell you the mechanics of every internal combustion engine created by Ford since 1903 when Ford was established.. He loved the idea of taking something that lacked solidity and building it into something that he sought out to be beautiful.

Following up on that..! This man had a hobby of purchasing these vintage cars that were broken down and he fixed them up. He put in long hours of hard work into his projects and as a result.. it would always yield something that would be described not as refinement but rather extraordinary through the experiential reality of his own perception.
      Now riddle me this boyos.. would this man be called arrogant if he were to post pictures of those vehicles before and after on various car forums and social media?

• Np dude. If you were American and lived in CA, I could hook you up with some good names. Possibly get your a small sponsor. Nice physique.

• @Chico_brah getting sponsored would be a dream, London girl atm though!

What Guys Said 10

• "in my opinion they aren't that bad "
    I absolutely agree.

"and most are in the name of fitness and my own personal progress"
    Personal? Yeah right...
    Why are you putting them up on the internet then?

Honestly, I have seen nothing too sexy about what I saw. No, I don't think you are whoring yourself. At the same time, I don't get it. I mean, who would want to look at those pictures? They're not ugly at all, I actually think you are hot, but who do you think is really interested in looking at those pictures if you are not trying to lure men? I just don't understand why you would make them public. This is the same thing for anyone else on Instagram by the way. I just don't get Instagram. It's the epitome of narcissism to me. Nobody ever asked themselves:"I wonder what ManaX had for diner today..."

• By the way. In case it wasn't clear, I think you are totally free of doing whatever you want. I am not trying to shame you or anything. I just don't understand it.

• That's okay, thank you for your in detailed response. It's appreciated :)

• what do you think?

• It's your instagram so u can do what u want on it. But no, you're not showing too much skin.

• No, you have a fitness theme so you're gonna have fitness photos, and they're not even that revealing, it's fine.

P. S. damn, those abs...

• you are incredibly sexy so my guess is that your sister is just jealous

• Well she'd just decided to start working out too, so who know's lol maybe

• looks pretty cool to me

• nah looks fine to me

• its not too much skin and no its not horing yourself

• U working out show it off

• I checked both. I didn't think so

What Girls Said 6

• No, I don't think there's too much skin.

• it looks good to me

• No not really! You look very pretty and there is no much skin , your sister is overreacting. Nice page!

• No way. And you look amazing. :)

• Nope she's overreacting... your abs👌

• No girl, its not that bad at all