Which body type do you like on a girl?

I personally believe all body types are beautiful. And I don't see anything wrong with preferring a certain body type over another. For those of you who like girls, I'm just wondering which bidy type is most appealing to you. Please explain in comments

• Petite with curves
    60%(36)62%(75)Vote65%(39)
  • Thick with curves
    18%(11)18%(22)Vote18%(11)
  • Other...
    22%(13)20%(23)Vote17%(10)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• http://i.imgur.com/A99vhSl.gif

This!! Exactly this!!!

2|3
    1|0
  • I voted for "petite with curves" cause I have a feeling that by "thick" you mean fat.

2|1
    2|0
    • Nah I mean naturally thick, not overweight

• I guess "Petite with Curves" based on my definition of that body type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fit & Athletic girls (toned but not overly muscular).

3|0
    0|0
  • Thick with curves

1|0
    0|0
  • All body types. I make no distinction.

1|0
    0|0
  • THICC with curves~ 💦💦💦

2|1
    1|0
  • Petite, I don't care about ass or tits as long as they're proportional and she's in good shape. I take care of myself, so I expect her to do the same.

1|0
    1|0
  • A Jessica Alba face & Body and that says it all

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, strong physique, with major muscle group definition. Especially thights, butt, lower back and back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess "petite with curves" would be a fairly accurate way to say it. All I know is that I like short girls with thin waists and wide hips - and to lesser importance - medium/big boobs.

0|0
    1|0
  • all body types are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I like mainly all body types. she needs to have good boobs, yes, even if they are small, and a great well looked after body. and if we get that far, a good clean pussy

0|0
    0|0
    • What do "good boobs" look like to you? Even if they're small? Send a pic or describe wym lmao

• can't post picture but go to the following site: hot-nude-girls. tumblr. com
      you will get an idea of the boos I am thinking of. there are quite a few small and average boobs that are good looking

• Such questions promote insecurities.

There is no law,

1|0
    0|0
  • Petite with curves is far and away the hottest body type on a girl. SO awesome!

1|0
    0|0
    • What's your fave, QA?

What Girls Said 4

• either

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are not skin and bones or body-builder type. I have found myself attracted to a very wide array of body shapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think all body type are beautiful why do you put so little option?
    Body type I like the most is tall and skinny body (model like) with very few curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • petite with curves

1|0
    1|0