Guys, Do guys only favor curvy chicks and am I skinny or fat?

Am I skinny? Am I curvy? Sometimes I think so and sometimes I dont feel fat after I eat.
I don't think guys like skinny girls because I've heard there's so curvy women now and I hear how make a big deal about it and I wish I was like that but I'm not. Maybe I'm fat I don't know.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't care about these kind of wrong expectations and standards. Maybe some people hold such favor and ideas toward the opposite gender. But there are many people just like me who don't really care about the certain shape and number. I guarantee you that.
    I wanna encourage you to just accept who and how you are regardless of what others might think. Be confidential and embrace yourself. Your body is amazing. Each part and the whole image of your body is nice and sexy. And i promise you i am not trying to exaggerate.
    I just wanna say you are fine and looking nice. Doesn't matter fat, skinny, curvy or whatever.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think your skinny or curvy.

Are you a man?

• You're perfect to me

• i´d define you as normal. not skinny, not chubby. for me, everything from skinny to chubby is ok. not all that important. fat is not ok though.

• You're average and I would skinny

• you're fine. Not thin but fine.

• you're perfectly fine

• No not a lot of guys prefer curvy and you are not fat

• You look just fine. In fact, you look more healthy than anything.

• You have a dude's color on your questions...

No, you are not curvy... but you are not fat.