Which girl is more attractive?

Which girl is more attractive?

• Girl 1
    48%(23)67%(93)Vote78%(70)
  • Girl 2
    25%(12)13%(18)Vote7%(6)
  • Other
    27%(13)20%(27)Vote15%(14)
This poll hurts me

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are in different ways

What Guys Said 45

• Voted C.

I'm the prettiest girl of all.

• It's a losing battle for where you intend to go with this, unfortunately... for instance, the first girl is universally 'attractive'.. whereas the second girl is an acquired taste like caviar. As to why it has shaped itself to become this way over the years? Not sure but you find can find some literature on history, answers are probably there

• Are you CNN? Because I detect race bating.

• have noticed "race-baiting" often translates to "calling me out on my racist crap"

• Have noticed, "race-baiting" actually translates to "trying to create a racist issue where none exists".
      There's nothing racist going on if you choose the first girl, but if you do, you're somehow racist.

• That's a hard choice and the more I look the harder it gets

• Are we trying to play a race angle here?

• Knowing me, what do you think

• Actually , I don't know you, but what is the point of asking people which girl they think is more attractive, when the only 2 candidates are a black girl, and a white girl? What are you trying to find out?

• 1st girl is easily hotter.

• If you wanted girl 2 to be the "winner" of the poll you should have chosen a less hot number 1 lol.

• While both look good, number 1 appeals to me most.

• both

• Girl 2 looks smart and vibrant. She is also blessed with natural beauty. Her curly hair and bigger boobs make her seem more attractive.

• both are very attractive but the first girl is more more my type.

most people on this site are white and grew up in white neighborhood, so the result isn't that surprising because this has a big influence on your preferences when it comes to looks

• The first girl in the first pick wins it big time

• Girl 1, no doubt.

• id say they are about equal in terms of looks. however, i hate to say this, but most people prefer lighter skin in general.
    thus, why girl 2 is loosing. BUT, they are both extremely attractive for people that don't have racial preferences. BUT, most people do.

• Girl one because of the way she has her head turned, eyes, and hair :) Girl 2 has a better smile and look of confidence :) I would say rack as well, but I generally don't care about tits.

• Girl 1 by far.

• the first girl is hotter and more attractive, why is eveyone so ashamed of what they picked? why are you trying to make up excuses? fking pussies

• Girl 2
    Girl 1 seems kinda plastic

• Girl 1 for sure

• Who is other? 😂

• Girl 2 for sure.

• I have to pick just one? But why just one? Fine, the first one then, but only because I need to take a break from black women and some pink lips would be a change of pace.

• Of course if #2 walked up and asked to fuck I probably wouldn't say no (though I'd be puzzled on why she'd be into centurians).

• Voted other, neither of them are my type and I don't like the shirt number 2 is wearing, but they're about equal if we disregard their personal style.

• Girl 1 is universally more attractive. But that doesn't mean girl 2 isn't attractive cause she is.

• I went for lady behind door number 1. I prefer my queen's to be a little lighter, attraction isn't something you can control.

• the top one, no doubt about it.

• Comes down to personality to me. I am more immediately attracted to the second girl since she is smiling wider.

• I personally think Halle Berry looks more attractive.
    pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/.../...-berry.jpg

• Neither, I prefer Indian girls, no neither of them really make a difference to me.

• Girl 1, just something about her eyes.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 17

• So... I chose other because I like aspects on both girls. If you really wanted to test out if people were to automatically chose the white girl, you would have to have as many similarities as possible. Same outfit, pose, lighting, etc. they're both attractive in their own way.

• They're both slaying... Just saying...

• Girl number 1 has prettier eyes and girl number 2 has a prettir smile.

• They are both pretty. 😊

• The second one, holy shit 💕

• They both slay!
    Props to girl B for rocking those curls. They're so difficult to maintain.

• Girl 1
    I really like her eyes

• Both look like birches tbh

• Girl 1's eyes and girl 2's fro and smile <3

• They are both gorgeous!

• the eyebrows bother me

• in my opinion girl 1

• Girl 1

• #1 because it looks like she's not wearing makeup.

• Both are beautiful!

• the first girl by a small margin though. there somewhat on the same level.

• They're both stunning... I feel like this has to do with the race card