I just turned 16 today do I look attractive also why does this girl stare at me?

Today in class we were reading and she was leaning on her elbow and was staring at me I think she was daydreaming lol whenever we make eye contact she looks away really fast or looks to the floor she plays with her all the time her friends look at me too their all quiet when I'm close what could this mean I just turned 16 today do I look attractive also why does this girl stare at me?I just turned 16 today do I look attractive also why does this girl stare at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 6.5/10. nice eyes but they don't quite match the hair. by the way did you forget to post anonymously or did you confuse 16 and 13? :)

• No 16 "today

• trust me, you wouldn't want to see let alone know the girls that I catch starting at me, one time a girl asked me out and I ran to the bathroom thinking I was genuinely about to throw up, anyway I'm off now so bye.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• u look average

What Guys Said 0