How do I become more attractive?

Well, this question is pretty straightforward. But is there anything I can change?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• As a grown adult you probably have some doubts knowing that you can't grow more or develop more, but believe me I have seen so many transformations of people from their 20's even up until after their mid life crisis.
    It mostly revolves around exercise since you're male, and a high protein but low fat/carb diet. You'll probably want to incorporate protein shakes and weight lift and do many core/bicep workouts. I swear to God people who maintain this kind of stuff can change into a completely new person, it'll probably even make your face more defined as well. Other than that a haircut would probably do you a massive favor.
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e6ade978aa.jpg
    haircutsformen.org/.../...c-mens-taper-haircut.jpg

• Also, I told you that diet/workout would also transform your face, but if that does not make that much of a difference, there's always things such as chin implants or jawline surgeries, I know that a lot of sex appeal is in a guy's jawline, but don't take it as saying you should get it done, its a lot of $$ and shit, but if you find the need to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the gym, work out and eat right all naturally for 2 years 6-7 days a week. Then buy a anaboli steroid stack and get big, dont forget to cycle. Girls will be all over you

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• You're a cute guy. But maybe cut the hair buzzcut style

• lookin good!!(:

• u look fine

• Confidence
    Better care of your self (aka better self-esteem better care of your persona. Both in and out)

What Guys Said 2

• You look like the Boston bomber

• I suppose that's a good thing, though. Some girls wanted him to be pardoned because they though he was good looking

• Do something to fix your hair. And losing a couple pounds wouldn't hurt. Maybe start lifting.