Why can't I get a girl? Is it because of my Looks? Do I need to lose a few pounds?

please be honestWhy can't I get a girl? Is it because of my Looks? Do I need to lose a few pounds ??Why can't I get a girl? Is it because of my Looks? Do I need to lose a few pounds ??Why can't I get a girl? Is it because of my Looks? Do I need to lose a few pounds ??

Most Helpful Guy

• Either your standards in a girl are too high or there's a problem with your personality. You look decent enough to get a girl if your personality is attractive.

• Couldn't have said it better myself!

• That's probably it. That was definitely one of my issues when I first started dating.

• yeah I already had a long ass relationship with this one girl. but it feels weird talking to other girls that aren't her

What Girls Said 2

• You look fine. You just haven't met your match yet.

You don't need to lose any weight either. If you do want to tone up, do it for yourself.

• You're not a bad looking guy, maybe try working on your personality? If you feel you could lose a few pounds, go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Well it's not your looks, don't need to lose weight or anything... Maybe you just don't have the confidence? or something with your attitude. I'm not saying you're mean or anything. just saying that your looks don't have anything to do with it.

• im not gay man but you have decent features and a welcoming smile. if i were you, i would maybe style my hair and be good to go! I am the same way, i have slept with many women and have guys call me good looking but sometimes after that stuff wears off i feel like there is something that repels women from me lol.

• lol I should try a diffrent hairstyle. thanks man I appreciate it

• np. maybe just cut er short on the sides and use some wax. it'll slim out your face and add a more slim look. women love that haha

• You look good