What color are my eyes?

I've always had trouble telling what color my eyes are. I think they look like a mix of blue, green, gray, and yellow. Everyone I have asked (so far) have said the same. What do you think? What color are my eyes?

1|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked at your photo under Photoshop, and used the eyedropper tool to take a sample of the color. The RGB values are: R-84, G-125, B-121. So green and blue are almost of equal value. Green and blue is teal. So I say TEAL!

3|1
    0|0
    • Awesome! I've never used photoshop, so I had no idea you could check with eye dropper tool. A lot of people are saying teal, I guess that's my eye color! (Don't think I'm stupid, but I didn't know teal was an eye color.. Lol)

• Show All
    • Sorry I took so long to reply, me and my whole family are all sick. Brownish green shifting tint sounds like hazel. Some people of gag are saying my eyes are hazel, I'm not so sure, but whatever. Just watch me go my whole life saying "My eyes are bluish green, with a hint of grey and yellow. But there kinda different everyday, like today there more on the (color) side." Whenever I'm asked what color my eyes are. That's what I currently do anyways.. Lol

• Well by now I hope you and your family are over being sick, and that you are enjoying the Holiday Season!

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Hybrid of blue and green kind of like mine but they aren't hazel like most people are saying because most hazel eyes have brown in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks blue with a tinge of green to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool. Thanks for your opinion!

• Sea green liminal

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm, interesting. Thanks for your opinion.

• Bluish-green. They're a really cool color

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha now only if there was a name for this bluish-green. Thank you so much!

• Green

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion!

• They are light teal...

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting. Thanks for your opinion!

• You got teal eyes 👍

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what a lot of people are saying. Thanks for your opinion!

• I just read in the opinion below lol

• hazel

1|0
    1|0
  • Hazel...

0|0
    1|0
    • I thought hazel was a mix of brown and green or brown and yellow? There's no brown in my eyes.

• Hazel, is Greenish predominately, so I said Hazel

• Oh okay. Thanks for your opinion!

• Teal

0|0
    0|0

• Greenish

0|0
    0|0

• Blue/Green

0|0
    0|0

• black

0|0
    0|0
    • Your opinion made me laugh. Your joking right? Or are you saying my pupils are black? Lol.

• Lol I'm just joking

• Lol, thought so.

What Girls Said 10

• I think they're just blue.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure. Thanks for your opinion!

• "Hazle," is the Name.
    Beautiful, hun. xx

0|0
    1|0
    • A few people have said hazel. I always thought hazel was a mix of brown and some other color (typically green, or yellow.)

• Show All
    • Oh, Awesome!

• Ah, yes, indeed, dear. xxoo

• They're green on my computer. Your eyes are beautiful, especially with that solid ring around them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww thank you so much! I actually never paid much mind to the rings, I thought everyone's eyes have them?

• Show All
    • You're welcome and your eyes are a rarity. I make and sell glasses and teach people how to put in contacts. I spend several hours a day looking at people's eyes, so I can appreciate a beautiful pair of eyes when I see them.

• I never knew my eyes were rare. Wow, I should probably appreciate my eyes more.. Thank you so much, your really kind!

• Blue/Grey

0|0
    0|0
  • They actually look pretty similar to mine... Not quite blue but not quite anything else... I'd say they're blue.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion! It's cool that your eyes are similar.

• green n blue-mix

0|0
    0|0

• Like teal. They're beautiful

0|0
    0|1
  • turquoise

0|0
    0|0
  • Greenish

0|0