24, never had a boyfriend.. Do you think she is beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous. If you've never had a boyfriend, it's either your personality or your standards.

If you're a bitch, that's a major turnoff to guys. But most girls who never get asked out just have terrible body language. If you hide your face in your phone all the time, guys are going to think you're unavailable, so they'll never ask you out

If it's your standards, then there's nothing wrong with you. I'm 21 and never had a boyfriend because I have standards. Having standards just means you have self-respect. That's a great thing and is highly attractive to guys.

• is not a b she comes from a conservative culture

• Well, I'd imagine being raped and almost killed by someone very close, such as your father. Is it worse than that?

What would make a man special in your eyes?

• @notreallythere
      You have a good imagination, more than most, but it was still worse than that... Much, much worse than that...

I've only ever met one man that I truly thought was special. It's hard to describe someone you only met for a half hour. But I felt like the whole world was spinning around us when he looked into my eyes. I'd need that, and more. I'd need him to ask for my number rather than let me walk out on him. But I guess that's what makes him so special. I'm really attractive, so there aren't many men who would let me walk out on them if they knew I was interested. He wasn't some needy, insecure guy. He was persistent and aggressive, but still polite and accommodating. He's the only man I've ever been attracted to

Special is something I can see immediately. I could tell this guy was special when I saw him standing on the sidewalk

What Guys Said 20

• Not my type, sorry.

• Nah, I'll pass

• Not my type and not beautiful. I think she can find a guy easily though.
    It's not rocket science she needs to put herself out there

• I'm not gonna lie, that first picture is unflattering, I suggest never using that one. But you are definitely attractive. Why no boyfriend in 24 years though?

• Lady. She is charming. Honestly, when I was at 20s I would have loved to have her in my friends' list.

• Mehhh.
    she's soo Mehhh

• She is not ugly

• Last time you asked a question you said you had a boyfriend

• Yes but why has she never had a boyfriend?

• I'd definitely ask her out, she's very beautiful

• Totally cute.

• A more aggressive precise haircut and a tiny bit more "femme fatale" makeup and she's golden.

• Yeah I'm actually pretty shocked

• First kiss i had i was 22 i was just an introvert

• So he became your first boyfriend

• You look beautiful

• your face isn't. but lets see some more of that body!

• She is not beautiful, ugly duckling

• Not my type

• She is gorgeous, maybe her beauty intimidates men?

• of course she is beautiful... give her my number

• You're beautiful. Have you tried approaching guys?

• I only like blondes

What Girls Said 9

• yes omg she is so pretty like her cheek bones and beautiful smile and teeth... by the way whether or not you've have a boyfriend doesn't determine your beauty x

• Yes of course

• Yes she's pretty

• You are beautiful, but you can do things make you more beautiful you know what i mean? Try another hairstyle, fix your eyebrows and wear a sexy makeup. You are beautiful.

• she is ok

• yes definitely

• She's pretty.

• Yes. She looks gorgeous

• She is really cute