Girls, Which one of those photos should I have on my profile so a girl I want to talk with will reply?

Which one of those photos should i have on my profile so a girl i want to talk with will reply
If the answer is 1 , don't you think it's selfishness , don't you think nowdays women are treating men the way men are treating them (why complaining)? why should i show my muscles so i can talk to women (i'm not that ugly loool) ? the same think for women , why should them show their bodies?
I'm saying that because i tried those 2 pics on my new fb and the results were not the same. That's all by the way sorry for my English , and french and arabic answer are also welcomed

PS: i'm an arab and just wan't to speak with other people so i can have my own opinion (not the media ones) on other culturs.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're good looking. Don't get caught up in what other people think of you. It will start to drag you down and make you doubt your self worth.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• The headshot for your profile pic and the shirtless pic for a cover photo haha ;-)

• I think you should use the one with your face. It's more dignified. Your torso looks good, but I would be worried a guy is creepy if he had a picture of just his body and not his face. Also, you have a cute face and style:)

• Do not use the first one, all the first one says is I'm a fuckboi. Use the second one, then they'll know who they are talking to

• that's what i said ! i don't want to look like a perv in a porn site !

• i think you should put the second one. as u say u are not ugly

• Definitely not the first one.

• never the first one.. ugh