Hey guys what is up I was told I was ugly today by a lot of people and I was just wondering what you thaught?

• holy shit your ugly asf
  • i would tap that (haha srry)
  • umm somewhere in between..
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Naw you look perfectly normal to. No where near being ugly. Don't let cheap shots on the internet get you down.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• Yes you're a good looking haha

• I can't choose any of those options because none of them apply. You're not ugly at all, you're pretty.

• of course you're not ugly, whomever has been saying such nasty things are the ugly ones. you're a beautiful girl.

• I want to say you are cute, but i don't want to tap you lol.
    Where do i vote?

• Burn those glasses. Otherwise, you look great !

• You aren't ugly. And you shouldn't care what people think. Be happy with who you are

• such an attention seeking.. fill in the gaps... *cringes*. Seriously if you were remotely insecure you wouldn't be posing with a smile like that... get over yourself.

• so you would much rather me post a pic of me looking sad asf honestly i dont care if people think im ugly i was just was just seeing what people thaught.. so jeez chill the f out dude

• If you don't care if people call you ugly then why did you post this? Attention, I was right. Baiting out compliments by saying people called you ugly... Urgh what ever it's just cringe as fuck

• Nope, and you know that

• you look good, don't worry about it.

• you are a very cute looking girl. dont let stupid people bring you down

• The haha srry option lol

• You look normal

• Run away from home.

• whats scary is that the second option and she is 15 lol

• Well, the glasses may not be the sexiest. Other than that you look good.

• Your a bit young to be worried about this don't u think

• as far as looks go below average but not bad, can't really see body from this so... either way ur a chick so getting laid isn't really a difficult thing to do anyway

• You're not ugly at all. I think smaller, metal frame glasses would look better on you than those ones that cover too much of your face.

• WTF! your clearly not ugly at all. your beautiful. the ones who told you your ugly are dumb shits.

What Girls Said 7

• your are pretty. screw everyone who said you werent.

• You're not ugly. They're just shallow and dumb. Don't worry about them, there is nothing wrong with you. They're probably saying that because your glasses stand out. Do whatever is comfortable for YOU. Not them.

• your not ugly at all!

• The glasses are Steve Urkelish but im sure you're prettier without em

• I think your pretty but I'm a girl so the middle one doesn't apply

• No your not ugly don't listen to those people. The reason why they say that is because they are not happy with themselves and insecure.

• you are lovely