White guy or Asian guy?

• Asian Guy
  • White Guy
Seems like girls think that Asian guys are more attractive than white guys :)

615

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL

This "competition" isn't fair. The white guy should be fit like the Asian.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Asian for me 😍😘

• Only chose the white guy because Seth Rogen outdoes every other male in existence.

• It's not fair. Why haven't you upload a picture with a hot white guy as well? You put a picture with a hot Asian guy and an average white guy (i know he's an actor).

• I'm guessing he was just doing the opposite of what is done in most Hollywood movies: movies often put white actors who are "Sexiest Man of the Year" candidates next to Asian guys who are unattractive and have to play clownish stereotypes that make Asian guys look bad. And then people watch those movies/shows and think of white guys in general as being hotter.

Actually, Seth Rogen was one of the FEW guys in Hollywood who was went out of his way to act alongside an Asian guy who was better-looking and played a cooler character than he was (in "The Green Hornet", which Rogen wrote and produced). So I don't think it's fair to use Seth Rogen in this question. xD

• No problem. :)

Unfortunately, a lot of people aren't as smart as you are, with the ability to separate "just movies" from reality. Especially when it comes to minorities who don't get to be in movies as much, each appearance of them onscreen can influence the way that people think of them. So a stereotypical, not attractive character just by itself is not too bad, but when that's one of the ONLY things they get to be in movies, people just tend to think of them more lowly and as less attractive. For example, some Asians who grew up in the 80s have talked about how they were bullied and made fun of in school because of stereotypical Asians in comedy movies at the time. Sad. :(

• @dissolute_dog I am afraid you are right. Movies tend to build up some stereotypes and this fact can truly affect some people. It is indeed sad...

• White guy but definitely not one who looks like that...

• LOL look at all the white guys sticking up for the dad bod lmao

What Guys Said 14

• No Guy

• Don't know how to do proper comparisons I see.

• Lmao accurate comparison/10

• I don't see how people can have a race preference. Every race has attractive people and some that are not so attractive.

• White Guy

• It doesn't matter

• I like girls :D but white guy looks like a cool guy to hang out with

• Are you for real

• I'm Asian but I'm picking white guy.

• Kinda unfair I guess.

• 0|0
    • Dislikes know it's true, that's why they did it.

• I'm just throwing it out there but the white guy in this case has the money. And from what I can tell from women logic money is more important than muscles. Plus he is also probably in the contending for funniest man alive.

• This poll is biased. Most Asian guys look way hotter than that dude!

media.giphy.com/media/CWDPaNlZINgXu/giphy.gif

• Do you meant who would win in a chess match or video game match?